chapter 10 (this chapter is under construction)

Kim

I walked to my car as slowly as possible.I did not want to go to school today,not with Alex there. Why the hell did he have to kiss me?! I got in my car and drove even slower then I walked. By the time I got to school the hallways were almost empty.I looked around for Alex.Good he was no where to be seen.

"Looking for me?" Man I spoke to soon!

"Why would I do that?"I said. I looked at him up and down.He looked good in his boy skinny jeans and tee which read Kiss Me!

"Well for one your biting your lip while checking me out" he said with a grin.

"Shut up! I was not!" He wrapped his arms around me."I know.So I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Get off me! and why the hell would you pick me up?!"

"Well I guess we could meet up but that's not very romantic." He said.

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Not really asking more like telling you we have a date."He smiled.

"No."

"No?"

"No I'm not going out with you."

"OK,what if I told you that it was not just going to be us?"

"What are you talking about?"

"What if I told you its going to be a big group going out."A group?hmmmm...

"Can I bring a friend?" He grind again.

"Sure bring whoever you want."He let go of me blew me a kiss and walked off to class.Little does he know I have a plan to get him off my back.I got out my phone and called my secret weapon.

"Hey I need your help are you free tonight?"I spoke into the phone.

Hey guys sorry its been long and I'm sorry its short but I had total writer's block! I'll upload as fast as possible!!

QUESTION: Who has a really annoying brother or sister? :)

I love.....(your name here)!