Chapter-8 (this chapter is under construction)

HEY GUY NABILOALI HERE PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!! I WILL LOVE WHO EVER DOES!!! <3 I LOVE.....(YOUR NAME HERE) VOTE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE :( Picture of Jake on the side :P

Jake's pov

Cheating is a bad thing.But I still do it.Here I am kissing Jessica Angel in a supply closet when I should be kissing my girlfriend Kristen Bell in a supply closet.I moved my hand up Jessica's shirt and groped her breast.She moaned which turned me on.It started getting hot and my manly part was getting hard.

"Hold on there partner,"She pushed me off "Have you broke up with Kristen yet?"

"No."I sighed

"Jake you have to.Kristen is one of my best friends I cant keep doing this to her,its been one year." That was true me and Jess have been kissing in this supply closet ever since me and Kristen started going out.I want Jess to be my girlfriend,I just don't know how to break it off with Kristen we've been going out for almost one year.

"I can't do this any more I'm leaving."She started buttoning up her shirt.

"No,please don't leave me I love you! Please Jess I'll break it off with her today.Please just don't leave me I love you damn it!" I looked into her hazel eyes,those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Then do it because I don't want to keep being the homerecker in your relationship."I wrapped my arms around her."I promise I will."I kissed her hard.Once we got out of the supply closet-at different times of course-I went to football practice

"Beasley,your late." Coach said.

"Sorry,Coach won't happen again."He let it go. Typical. After eight laps around the field and practicing some new plays practice was finally over.I walked into the locker rooms with Brian,and his little brother Sam.

"Dude when are you going to finally tap Kristen?" Brian asked.

"No the bigger question is,When am I going to tap your sister Taylor?"Sam asked.

"Never and never."

"What? Why not man, Kristen is one sexy girl."

"I'm going to break up with her."

"What why?!"Sam asked

"I just don't like her like that any more if it's any of your business."Sam was getting really annoying.When I got ready I went out to my car where all of my brothers and sisters were waiting for me.We drove home in silence."Mom were home!"Alex called out.We all ran into our rooms.I shut the door and turned on my computer.While my computer was turning on I looked around my room.With it's orange paint color and posters of football players all around.I kicked some of the clothes on the floor to make my self some more room.I logged on to Facebook.Kristen was on.Good I can just break up with her on here and not have to face her.

Jake Beasley: Hey we need to talk.

Kristen Bell:What is it babe? Are you going to ask me to Homecoming already doesn't it seem a little early for that..lol :P

Jake Beasley: No it about our relationship.

Kristen Bell:OH...Jake if your going to break up with me I would like it if you broke up with me in person.

Kristen Bell has logged off.

Damn,how am I going to break up with her in person."Guys dinner is ready!" Mom called out.I ran down stairs with Alex and every one.

"So how was school today?"Dad asked once everyone was at the table.We don't see our dad much only at dinner and family vacations.

"Fine."We all said in unison.It's funny that we do some that sometimes.

"You all know I don't like that answer tell me details."He said in his 'I'm the father'tone.

"Baseball practice was cool the rookies sucked." said Alex.

"Same with Basketball."Conner added.

"Track was horrifying today they made me run the whole time," Hanna said "But I do have a date tomorrow,with Matt."

"What!" Everyone at the table had a shocked look on there face.How could Hanna do this to Taylor?We all practically had a bet on when Taylor was going to confess her love for Matt now Hanna is dating him?I looked a Taylor.Her face said it all.The pain she was feeling in her heart.I hate to see any of my brothers or sisters hurt mostly Taylor she was the weakest.

"Wow that's great Hanna!"Taylor said we all looked at her even more surprised. "It's funny I have a date tomorrow too with Camron."She added.That got an idea in my head."We should have a triple date." This would be a great time to break up with Kristen,on a date.

"Oh make that four."Conner added "I have a date with Ryana."

"Wow your finally dating,for a while I was beginning to think you were gay." Sara said.Alex started choking on his water and everyone got quite.I looked at Sara with anger then I looked at my dad.His face didn't show any emotion.My brothers and sisters and I all know Conner is gay even though he didn't tell us we just know.

"Well I'm not,so shut the hell up Sara!"

"Hey language."My mom warned.

"Sorry."He said.

"Well make that five I'm going to take Kim."Alex said.

"You and Kim are going out now?"I ask.

"No, but we will." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well then sign me and Dylan up too."Sara said.

"Chloe do you want to go?" Taylor asked being the good sister she is.

"Um...no thanks I don't have a date."

"What if I set you up with one?" Sara said.

"Um..no thanks I still cant go I have a lot of stuff to do like right my speech for the freshmen assembly and my homework needs to get done to so I cant."

"Well it's not till tomorrow so if you change your mind you can always find Taylor in her room being lonely." Sara said. After dinner I called Jess and we talked for hours intill she fell a sleep,I wish I could do this with Kristen but all she ever wants to talk about is our social status at school.Man I love Jessica.