Chapter 11

Ty's POV~

~TARDIS time skip to the end of the last day of school~

"WOOOHOOOOO, SUMMER TIME! YEAH!" Sky shouted as we walked out of the school for the final time.

"We made it biggums!" Jerome and Mitch shouted, and high fived.

"Well, now you all have to get jobs or go to college or whatever. I, on the other hand, can continue traveling around." I smirked at them, and they groaned in response.

"I think I'm going to open a healing shop. I can use my potions and magic to help people." Seto said happily.

"Nice! You know how to contact me if you need a test subject." I patted him on the back, and he grinned at me.

We went to the center of town, just fooling around as usual before we split up to help people around town. But, right as we reached the center, three black vans screeched up from the different streets and soldiers poured out, surrounding us.
Within moments, they had their swords trained on us.

A man climbed on top of a van and shouted across the line of soldiers. I could tell he was a general from his medals.
"TYLER LOX, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING AN ENEMY OF THE GOVERNMENT. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIGHT BACK, OR YOU WILL BE KILLED."

So that's what this is about.

Seto mumbled a spell under his breathe, and the entirety of Team Crafted could speak to each other telepathically. (Italicized quotes will be telepathy.)

"Ty, don't go with him dood! They'll kill you anyways!" Mitch said.

"Yea man, we should fight back! Those corrupt government jerks have been in control for far too long!" Sky added, with similar sentiments coming from the others.

"Ok... form a defensive circle. We don't want them to get us from behind. Wait for them to rush in, and then fight." I said. I hope it works.

They followed my instructions, drawing their swords.

"WELL, ALRIGHT THEN. SOLDIERS, ATTACK!" The general shouted.

The soldiers charged and attacked us, breaking formation. They were sloppy, and we easily dispatched them without getting hurt at all. Once they were all unconscious, we went after the general. He tried to fight back, but he was clearly out of practice. He went out like his men.

"Let's pile them all in the trucks." Seto said.

"Yea... I have an idea! I said." I explained my plan, and everyone agreed and set to work.

~One hour later~

Third person POV~

Three black vans drove up to the gate of the capital building. They were stopped at the gate by the guard on duty.

"State your name, rank and business." The guard said once the window of the van in the lead had rolled down.

"General Fernatto, leader of the elite squad. I am returning with a prisoner who is an enemy of the government." The driver said with a gruff tone.

"The guard checked his paperwork, and General Fernatto was listed to be returning with a prisoner. Without much thought - or even glance at the suplied picture - the guard waved them through the gate and went back to reading his magazine.

In the vans, Team Crafted celebrated. Sky, the best actor, had pulled off the roll of general! All of the others were dressed as soldiers in the vans. Except for Ty, who was pretending to be a prisoner. To make up for their lack of numbers, Seto was controlling the unconscious bodies of the soldiers they hadn't replaced. It wouldn't do to stir up trouble with the wrong number of people, now would it?