Chapter 9

Deadlox's POV~

When I woke up, Seto was latched on to my arm. He was kinda cute with bed hair. I eased myself out of his grasp and stood up, yawning and running a hand through my long hair. I would have to get it cut soon...

I glanced at the clock. It was after lunch. Luckily we didn't have school until tomorrow. I grabbed my backpack, and went down to the living room. I put my backpack on the coffee table and then went to explore.

I found the kitchen after a few minutes, and started looking through the contents. I managed to find all of the ingredients for pancakes. There was going to be two batches - blueberry and regular.

I made the different mixes, and then I poured the batter into two different pans and turned on the burner. While it warmed up, I went and grabbed some bacon from the fridge and threw that in a pan too. Soon, a delicious smell was wafting through the house.

The first to arrive were Mitch and Jerome, who stared at me for a second and then started setting the table. I guess they were expecting someone else. Sky came next.

"PANCAAAAAKESSSSS" He screamed as he burst into the room.

"Shush, Seto's still asleep." I told him, and he sat down with Mitch and Jerome.

Just as I was putting the pancakes and bacon on the table, Seto showed up. He had a huge book in his hands, and it floated next to him as he sat down to eat. I ate a bit too, but as I was part zombie, I didn't need much.

After brunch, everyone ran into the living room to play video games other than me and Seto. I was washing the dishes, and Seto was reading his book.

When I was almost done, I noticed that there was a weight suddenly leaning against my back. I glanced over my shoulder and realized it was Seto, who was leaning against me while he read.

After I finished, we went to the living room, and I pulled out my laptop to work on it while Seto sat next to me.

"Hey Ty, if your dad isn't really a mechanic then what is that?" Sky suddenly asked, and everyone looked at me.

"I'm trying to build a super laptop, kinda like a super computer only a laptop version with a wrist band attachment. The wrist band will synch into the laptop and be able to display it wherever I am on a holographic screen." I explained.

"Dood, that's awesome! D'you think you could also make a video game?" They asked me, and I nodded before returning to my work.

A little while later, Seto fell over so he was resting against my shoulder... he had fallen asleep. I moved a bit so he was more comfortable, and then I continued on my laptop, but eventually I dosed off too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so it's a random cute fluff chapter. That's good, right? Sorry if it seems a little short.

Little shout out to my devoted fluffy Silverstreamcat for always reminding me to update! Also, her birthday is coming up, so make sure to say congratz!!

In other news: don't worry about me guys, I'm perfectly healthy.

I do good? See ya later, my fluffies!!