Chapter 10... w/IMPORTANCE

No one's POV~

Over the next few weeks, Ty became close with his new friends, especially Seto. They all got into the habit of helping Ty, and it turned into a cycle.
The first day, Ty would go out helping people and getting paid for it as usual, but his friends would also go out and do the same, and they would meet up with Ty before he went to the hot spring. They would give him the money (which he refused for a while) but they would insist, and Ty always gave in.
The next day would be a building day, where Ty's house in the redwood tree would get worked on, and his friends tried to help with that as well. Seto was especially good at this because he could levitate and hold the boards in place. As a result, the treehouse was being built in record time. The day after that was a helping day, and so on.
To repay his friends, Ty would try to help them in any way he could. For Seto, he could do the most. With a (mostly) undead person around, Seto could test a lot more of his potions and spells. The best part was that Ty would survive without feeling the pain anyways. For the rest of the gang, Ty mainly supplied help with technology or school, like fixing a broken computer or helping with a math problem.
So, the boys had a lot of fun together, and became very close friends. At one point they decided their group needed a name...

Ty's POV~

"HEY GUYS!!!" I heard Sky yell as he ran up to us. We were having another campout by the hot spring, and he was the last one to arrive.

"Dood, what took so long?" Mitch asked, but he was eating a marshmallow, so it was more like "Oo, at ook o ong?"

"I was stopped by my mom. She gave me some budder." (Like the condiment).

"Hey guys, I was thinking... we need a name. Y'know, for our friend group?" Jerome spoke up.

"Yeah, that's a good idea... how about... the Stars?" Jason said, but it was shot down.

"...sorcerers? Nah..." Seto suggested.

"SKY ARMY!!!" Sky shouted, but was denied.

*a few more ideas later*

" How about... Team Crafted?" I spoke up. For once, everyone agreed.

"Nice thinking, Ty!" Seto said, and I grinned.

Back to no one's POV~

And so, Team Crafted was born!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey fluffies! So. So. Yea. Sorry about the lack of updates and filler chapter... plz don't kill meh with squids!!!
Well, the only place really left to go with this story is... you guessed it... the ending!!! D:
That is the reason why I couldn't update... there are three different endings I could do, and I need you guy's opinions! So, comment which one you want (I'll wait a couple weeks to make sure everyone gets this done) and I will write the winning chapter (aka one with most votes). So, here are the options:

1) Ty gets found by the government! Soldiers attack him, but his friends help fight them off, and then they leave the country because they are enemies of the government and finally find out what is out there! Also, the given: Setolox!!

2) Same beginning as above, but after fighting off the soldiers they go and TAKE DOWN THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!! With the given Setolox :3

3) The least action-packed ending of all: Graduate school, Setolox hook up at graduation, then all of Team Crafted go on to help people all over the place and (eventually) take down the corrupt gov. and be the generals of their respected armies that watch over the different sections of the country.

Whelp, thise are the endings, and just comment 1 2 or 3 and let's see what happens!! See ya later, fluffies!