Chapter 28 // Get your eyes checked

I was walking down the hallway with Joe just cutting off all my sentences to try and talk about Robert.
Yeah, he was hot, yup, he's good in bed, wow, maybe he has a big...whatever.

Suddenly I crashed into someone, my mind completely being somewhere else since I tried cutting Joe out of my life.
I looked up only to see Robert smirking at me, his white teeth almost blending me as he gently stroked my arm for a brief moment. "No running in hallways, Mrs. Jones",
Joe, which stood next to me and watched the whole scene with big eyes, startes flipping and randomly jumping up and down when Robert left.
I rolled my eyes, hoping this day would end soon.
I mean, we just banged in the teachers dressing room - that's enough love for today.

___
the classes I had went fast and I was stepping out of the doors when someone pinched my arm, making me shriek. I looked over to my side only to see Robert smoking a cigarette and holding his car keys, waving them in front of me.
"Remember, we came here together, we're going back together",
You could feel that it was starting to get cold, the hair on my arms standing up as the cold wind hit my skin. "Yeah, but we're in school. If someone sees us we're going-", I was cut off by Robert pulling me into his car, turning on the engine and immadietly driving off.
I rolled my eyes, smiling to myself that there were no problems in our lives at all at the moment.
Robert was happy and so was I, there was no one who could f*ck it up - expect Susan. but she was far, far, far away from us, there was no chance she would destroy our luck.
I took Roberts hand whilst driving home and as he smiled at me I gave him a light squeeze, letting him know that I truly, deeply and madly loved him.

Robert pulled over at my house, my brows furrowing as he didn't get out of the car. "You're going somewhere?", I asked, as he lit himself another cigarette.
"Yeah, I..I need to do some things", he awkwardly stuttered, shifting around in his seat as he realized that I was offended by his answer.
since when did he start to smoke and since when did we have secrets from each other? I mean, somewhere it was okay to keep things from each other, but a bigger secret was an no-go in our relationship, even if we weren't together for that long.
"Since when are you smoking?", I asked him, putting my elbows on the seat next to him. He bit his lip, turning on the engine again.
"Listen, honey, I'm coming back later, do your homework or something. I love you", He said, giving me a kissy face as he drove off, leaving me. confused. in the rain.

I decided to not talk with my Parents about his strange behaviour, but they weren't home anyways. When I was home alone I had the weirdest thoughts and I started missing Stacy like hell. I would always listen to the songs we've used to listen to and then just cry my soul out like a small baby.

I sat down on the couch, wiping away my tears since I randomely started feeling lonely.
Pulling the blanket over me, turning on Royskopp and closing my eyes, I felt the heaviness taking over, my mind going into standby.

I woke up due to someone punching the door and my Parents yelling. My eyes immadietly snapped open as I heard the familiar voice outside.
Running into the hallway, not realizing what mess he actually made, I looked over to my parents who were glaring at me.
"It's 12am, he came here drunk, or even f*cking high and started assuming some weird things. We kicked him out again", my dad said, clenching his jaw as he pulled my mom tighter who looked at me with furrowed brows. "Rosemary, please stop him. Let him in and get him quiet, we have neighbours",
I rolled my eyes at her stupid excuse, mentally scolding myseld that I didn't control Robert better.
I opened the door, afraid that Robert would punch me accidentally and raised my hands.
He instead stumbled over the carpet before falling on his knees, begging me to stop the pain.
"Rob...robert. what pain?", I whispered, closing the door as he grabbed my legs and pushed me down to him, immadietly embracing me.
"I can't t-take this pain anymore", he cried into my shoulder, his hands pulling on my clothes.
I tried shushing him, trying to get him up - my heart breaking as I saw how done he actually looked when he stood up.
His face was completely pale, his lips seemed to turn blue and his eyes were so glassy that it looked like he had twenty contact lenses in his eyes.
"Robert, how much did you drink?", I hissed, pulling him into the kitchen to give him a glass of water.
"Drink...drink...funny thing", he said, starting to mumble sentences I couldn't make out.
I was starting to get mad and it completely sank in when he started grabbing my butt and trying to pull of my pants, my face turning red from embarrassment and anger.
"Stop this!", I ordered, though my voice cracked.
Robert started giggling, pushing me closer and closer, his hands starting to stroke my private part.
For gods sake, yes, I loved Robert, I loved him to every bit, but what he was doing now was unacceptable. It was rude and disgusting, I hadn't even thought of him that way before.
He was my babysitter in my childhood, for gods sake. That couldn't be.

My eyes started to water as he started pulling off my shirt, the coldness in the room hitting me like a thunder.
"Rob..please don't do it", I whispered, my voice completely cracking as tears ran down my face and blocked my sight.
"Robert!", yelling with my last strength, I pushed him away from me, shocked as he passed out on the floor.

"Why would you do that, susan?",
he mumbled before his eyes closed, my world turning around in that moment, only because of her name.

_________
I told you there was some drama waiting for you guys...and don't worry, this is only the start.

Mhahahahahahahhahaha.
hope you enjoyed the chap, if you did > leave a vote and a comment what you think of it c: ♥