Chapter 2

''Mary? Is that you?'', My mother yelled from the Kitchen as I opened the door, allowing Stacy in.

''Yeah'', I yelled back, rolling my eyes. My mother was always yelling even when it was unnessecary. My mom wiped her hands and smiled as she saw Stacy, her favourite friend.

''Oh, I'm making dinner because the Downeys are coming over'', my eyes widened slowly and so did Stacys. I wasn't expecting seeing him so early because our Vacation was next month.

I didn't even lose weight or had a nice Dress I could wear. Damn it, mom.Stacy coughed and clapped her hands, ''Great! Maybe he'll remember us!'' she exclaimed as she pushed me with her hip, making me furrow my brows. ''Of course he remembers you both! Especially you, Mary'', My mother smiled, putting the piece of hair which was falling in my face behind my ear.

'You were his favourite Girl'', she whispered, whilst Stacy tried to hold back her laughter. I slapped her slightly, pulling her upstairsI wasn't ready to see him with his new Wife. I mean, of course, I had a crush on him when I was younger, but you know, everything comes back up in my life. Stacy sat down on my bed and examined my room which was cleaner since her last visit.

''Grew out of Puberty or what?'', I nodded, rolling my eyes. ''I am not ready, Malibu!'', I said, pulling on my hair.

''Uh, come on. It's been...what? 10 years the last time we saw him? You were 7. It was a Childhood Crush'',I bit my lip, sitting down next to Stacy.

''Maybe he got uglier. I mean, older people tend to get ugly...Search him up on Google.'', Stacy took out her phone and typed in his name, showing me that it had 40 results.

Oh shit, I wasn't ready for this either. My heart skipped a beat as I saw that he had Facebook and his profile picture seemed to be new.

''Okay, I take that back. I'd tap that'', Stacy whispered, giggling and pinching me. I just rolled my eyes at her and took the Phone out of her Hands. Damn. He got even prettier, how is that Possible? As I examined his Profile, discovering his Relationship my eyes widened even more. ''They married last year? Isn't that too late for a 32 year old man?'', I shook my head and tried to search for more information. 'We're expecting!!! :)))', ''Oh holy.'', Stacy giggled even more, whilst I furrowed my brows at her. What was so funny about expecting a baby?

''What's so funny dipshit?'', I asked her, crossing my legs and throwing the phone back at her. ''Do you think he's good in bed?'', She laughed whilst I started to shush her because I heard my Parents coming up. My dad opened the door, giving us a funny look since I was holding Stacys mouth shut and she had her hands on my boobs because she knew I was ticklish there. Sometimes I hate best friends.

''Anyway, uh'', My dad stuttered whilst I tried to hold back my laughter just like Stacy ''Robert is coming in one hour, mind helping your mum?'', He said, crossing his arms. We both nodded and made our way downstairs, still trying to hold back. My mom stood in the kitchen, making something very delicious. Well, atleast it smelled delicious. I don't know what it was.

_________

As we finished cleaning up and set the table, we both made our way upstairs again, trying to search for something pretty to wear.Stacy laughed as she pulled a black crop top out which didn't fit because of her big...well, uhm...her big...milk cans. Can I say milk cans? I mean, that's a good description for...uh...yeah. Whatever. ''Pull that off!'' I laughed, trying to help her since she was stuck. We both stood in our bras as the Door suddenly opened and my Dad stepped in.

''Dad! Ever learned of knocking?!'' I yelled, hiding behind the closet. He closed his eyes and closed the door again. ''Just wanted to tell you that our Guests are here'', ''OH MY GOD'' we both screamed, making my dad laugh.