Chapter 22 // I want to feel you from the inside

Hours passed by and my head still ached from the joy I was having in my life.
Robert, being the small child he always used to be, danced around me in circles, my Parents shooting him glares every now and then.
Stacy, perfectly described as a walking cleavage, seemed to take new interactions with robert which made my head snap up.

"Rooob? Can you give me the cereal, I can't reach it?", her lust was actually hearable through her voice, her long brown hair shaking at every movement and her dress being shorter than my smile at the moment.
Stacy wasn't the slut you'd use to see in the movies, she wouldn't steal someone from someone and especially not someone whom her best friend loved and planned a family.
Of course at some moments, back when I even forgot that Robert existed, she snapped a few guys away from me - but I never blamed her. She was always hotter than me, whilst I, the plain girl from next door, just stood there and overthought my life.

I leaned against the corner as I saw that Stacy was trying to reach the cereal, her butt clearly showing under that dress. If she wasn't wearing a bikini, I'd surely grab the Cookie Jar and throw it in her face - but there was no reason.
Robert peeked for a short moment before biting his lip awkwardly, his breathe seeming to be cut off as he saw me looking at him with one raised brow.
He knew that I was mad for him at peeking, but hell, I can't start drama without an actual drama.
Guys tend to peek, there is nothing a Woman could do about it.
Robert leaned against the corner, his face just small milimetres away from mine, my heart rate speeding up and my knees feeling like jelly.
Those moments could last forever, and I wished they would. Sadly I live in the reality and had to realize that Robert actually just burped in my face, running away laughing.
I covered my nose with my hands before sitting down next to Stacy who seemed to be in her own world, crossing her legs - again showing off what a woman was build off.

"Stacy, can you..?", I mumbled quietly, trying not to get anyones attention since I knew it was embarrassing if someone pointed out that something private was showing.
I knew it was my job as her best friend to remind her that we weren't alone, and I also didn't want Robert to peek again.
Jealousy just being thrown to the side - was Stacys behaviour even normal?
I knew she had her ups and downs sometimes, even having a slutty behaviour at some point, but she knew I was happy, she knew that I wouldn't like it if Robert looked at her the way he looked at me.

My eyes flitted between Stacy and Robert who seemed to exchange weird, lust filled looks. My face immadietly turned red from rage, but I didn't want to show that I was mad at Stacy.
"What, just because you're pregnant you're a strict mother?", Stacy scoffed, my brows furrowing at her sudden change in tone.

I shook my head, trying to forget her small attempt at trying to start a discussion, my mind still racing to one thought.
Robert wouldn't cheat, I knew he wasn't that type of man to just cheat when getting someone pregnant. He was responsible, I knew it from my childhood. he was loving and wouldn't hurt a fly, why should he hurt me? again?

Again shaking my head in frustration I went to my room, locking my door and letting my tears fall.
I knew Pregnancy meant alot of hormones, weird food cravings and pain, but you could say that my Pregnancy didn't even start by now.
The only thing that could prove that I'm pregnant was my blood, but again, Hospitals make alot of mistakes.

I heard a soft knock on the door, Roberts voice ringing through my ears as I wiped away my tears and opened the door only to be greeted with a confused Robert.
He pulled me into a tight, warm hug before closing the door with his foot and pushing me onto the bed.
"Is everything okay?", he whispered, his fingers gently carressing my face, putting strands of my hair behind my ear.
I nodded, sniffing, as I hugged him tighter before planting a small kiss on his cute nose.
Yes, he had a cute nose and nobody could deny it.
He smiled at me before his lips met mine, begging for an entrance with his tongue. Moaning quietly but hearable, he pulled away again.
"If you were crying about the situation with Stacy... I'm not attracted to her. I...uhm, god. I..don't mean to be offensive but...", he trailed off, my brows furrowing as I tried to stop him by saying his name mutiple times.
"She looks like a slut to me", was the last thing he said before giving me a small but sad smile.
I furrowed my brows whilst smiling back, being happy that I got the answer to a question I never asked.

We fell asleep as we started cuddling, my mind drifting off somewhere.

___

I woke up with hearing someone moaning, my eyes immadietly open as I felt that Robert wasn't beside me.
One name flew around in my mind, even not being fully awake.

Gently opening Stacys door, literally hoping it wasn't Robert but yet ready for the worst I saw her hands in her pants, moaning Roberts name.
My brows furrowed immadietly as I saw that there was no one in the room, just Stacy and the sound of masturbating filling the room.
I was disgusted but amused at that point, not knowing if I should cry or laugh.
okay, Stacy was masturbating to Robert.
But where was the lucky one?

I turned on the lights in the living room as I closed Stacys door, my eyes burning from the light.
Not having the best sight I went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, only to be greeted by a shocked Robert who was eating bread.
"What the..?", I whispered, trying to hold my laughter back.
He grinned at me before putting away the bread, leaning against the counter with his hand holding up his head as his eyes checked me from the bottom to the top.
"I couldn't sleep. Your friend there", he pointed towards Stacys room, his face turning red. "woke me up. I got hungry",
I bit my lip, trying to hold the laughter back which of course wasn't working so that Robert had to cover my mouth with his hands, gently pushing me against the fridge.
"Well, let's giver her a show then", Robert whispered as he started kissing my neck, his lips slowly but surely wandering down.
We both flinched as a shocked Stacy came in the room, her face flushing red and my smile turning into a frown.
It was pretty akward, not because I had my leg around Roberts waist and he was trying to get me naked, no,
it was akward because I was wondering why the hell Stacy would masturbate to Roberts name.

I knew she always had some sort of thing for Robert, but there was no chance she'd get him.

Or...?
__

3:38 am
who the hell needs sleep? lol

What do you think about stacys situation? just a crush or something more?
What will happen if Rose finds out that Stacy isnt the one she thought she'd be?
and even more, what has Roses dad to do with it?