'Your leaving me for an app?'

Ethan POV.
We had finished our breakfasts, that I kindly made, after being peer pressured and our mum came down the stairs.
'Morning boys and Savvy, what time were you all up?' she asked in her cheery mother voice.
' I was up at crack of dawn, 8:20am I was up, 8:20am!!' I exaggerated.
' and he still won't let it go, that's later than we used to get up for school, be lucky we didn't wake you up any earlier' Grayson replied.
'What do you mean? Who woke you up?' Mum continued transferring the left over pancakes to her plate. 
'Them two, savvy was screaming and Grayson was the instigator in it all, tickling her, perfect pair they were this morning' I replied sarcastically. My mum rolled her eyes and smiled whilst placing her first bite of the syrup covered pancake in her mouth.

Savvy stayed in the kitchen with mum and Grayson and I went to go up stairs when Gray reminded me of something.
' hey, do you know we leave in 3 days to Los Angeles?' He whispered with a grin across his face. I stared at the floor trying to work out if he was kidding but as soon as I worked he wasn't  a smile shone across my face.
'Oh my, I'm so exited, we are being let loose in LA'  I hit my brothers back in a friendly manner and ran up the rest of the stairs, but before I could go into my room, Grayson threw his arm across my chest resisting me to go any further.
'We have to tell Savannah at some time today too' he said nervously. I nodded nervously back. We have never left longer than 2 days with the both of us gone and now she is going to be brother less for 2 whole weeks!

*Later that day*

I walked down the stairs to see mum leaving for work.
' oh, is it that time already?' I looked at my phone for the time.
'Yeah, I know 5pm comes fast, I will see you tomorrow then, be good and look after my baby, and savvy too' she laughed. I closed the door behind her and walked into the family room. Savannah was playing with a tea set she had brought down from her room. I thought this would be the perfect time to tell her.

Grayson POV.  
I was just posting a new vine when Ethan called me down. I ran down stairs and jumped the last 4 steps, I always have done it that way since I was a kid. I collapsed on the sofa and grabbed the remote turning the channel until the remote was torn from my hands.
'I didn't call you down to catch up on TV, I called you down to talk about L.A with you know who' pointing in Savannahs way.
We both sat on the floor and slowly moved the tea set over so she wasn't distracted.
' I was playing wid that' she whined
' We need to talk to you' I replied in a more cheerful manner. She pouted and crossed her arms.
'Now, you know we make videos on the internet, we are going on a trip to meet other friends who do the same thing but the only problem is, it's a little bit further than you think' I started
Still crossed arms, and pouting turned her head sideways to show confusion.
' how far? Like da back garden, or grandmas' she asked.
' A little further than that, we are going Los Angeles for 2 weeks, so we won't be able to play with you for 14 days'
Her pout turned into a frown.
'Why are you going?' She pouted again.
'So we can expand our video making on vine?' Smiling hoping she understood.
'Whats that?' She asked, furrowing her eyebrows more.
'Its an app!' Ethan said trying to make it simple for her, since she sometimes plays on the iPad, she kinda knows what it is.
'Your leaving me for an app?' She shouts. Both me and Ethan  chuckling at her outburst.
She stood up and walked over to Ethan and put her arm around his shoulders
'At least you can stay and play right, Ethan?' She perked up.
'Ummm... I'm going as well, me and Grayson are going together!'
She unwrapped her hands from Ethan's shoulder and kicked her tea set before running up to her room.
'Well, that went well' Ethan smiled sarcastically as I shook my head, thinking about how it couldn't get any worse.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I  promise it is getting better. These are fillers for the drama about the boil!! Thanks for reading!