''We have to be brave for mum''

Ethan's POV.

I wanted savvy to be with us as soon as possible so I just agreed with her odd request to see her quicker.

We both walked back to the car and I sat in the drivers seat. Grayson opened the door and then paced up and down the road.

''stop worrying, she will walk out that door any second now and we can finally take her home.''

''She made me nervous'' Grayson mumbled.

''Who the lady, she was a bit strange'' I frowned. Grayson nodded agreeing.

There was a moment of silence until I heard a bang, I looked over to the door where a petrified Savannah was running, screaming with tears down her face running from that lady who was looking after her.

The lady was angry, she had a vein on her forehead that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Grayson and I looked at each other and reacted. I ran after Savannah shouting her name. She flinched and continued running.

What, she won't even stop for me, her own brother? I thought to myself. I slowed down as we reached an alleyway where I heard savvy slow down herself.

She started to cry, I thought of pulling the bin away and saying 'boo' cheering her up but I thought it was inappropriate.

I crouched down, a little away from the bin to give her some room. She flinched which broke my heart again, I then looked down at her and she looked up at me with her glossy eyes.

Her crying stopped and she took a gasp with a little grin, whilst the last tear fell down her cheek.

''Ethan!'' she smiled at me. Savannah got up and jumped at me, almost knocking me from where I was perched.

''Ethan you came for me'' she cried into my neck.

I stood up holding her close to me, as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I wiped the tear that was falling loosely from her face.

''Of course we did, why wouldn't we?'' I questioned.

''The scary lady told me, you not come''she sniffed.

I frowned and decided to walk the direction of the car, where Grayson and the lady was talking.

I kept kissing her head to calm her down as her grip on my neck was tight.

Once she realised what direction we were going in, she screamed and kicked me.

''Noooo, don't take me back, please I will be good'' I put her down and she ran back to the alleyway.

I sighed and walked back to her and crouched down again.

''Savvy, what's wrong? Don't you want to go home?'' I questioned worryingly.

''Mm hmm, but you take me back to that ladies home with her'' she sobbed.

''No, me and Grayson are going to take you back to our home, you won't live with that lady anymore'' I reassured, picking her up as we walked back.

''Are you sure?'' She asked sorrowful.

''Yes of course? How come you don't you want to stay here with this lady?'' I asked concerned.

''No reason'' she replied snuggling into my neck as we reached the car where Grayson and the lady looking Savannah stood.

Grayson looked mad.

I put savvy down but she wouldn't let me. She gripped onto me. I had to force her away and put her into the car seat.

''Savvy what is wrong? You are acting so strange'' I asked her.