Introduction

This is my first story, so bare with me! Hope you enjoy. - Lyndsay x

Grayson POV.
It was an average Saturday morning and I was led in bed. The sun was creeping through my blinds, I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and ripped out the charger, checking the time, 7:30am, 'ughhh, why am I up' I groaned to myself. I rolled over and checked my social media.

I decided to get up and go downstairs. Half way down the stairs I heard the TV on which was odd at this time in the morning. I continued dragging my body down the last couple of steps and walked into the family room.

I walked in rubbing my eyes and chuckled at the sight I saw. My little sister, Savannah was kneeling in front of the TV with the remote in her little hands pushing the buttons, getting frustrated at her self from nothing happening on TV.

'What are you trying to do' I said chuckling at her.
'I can't work dis' she said with a pout on her face.
'What do you want, and I will do it' still chuckling at her failed attempts
'But i big girl Grayson' whining back.
'Struggle then, see how far you get' sitting down on the sofa knowing that she wouldn't get very far. I couldn't help but smile at every attempt.

After a few seconds, she turned to me and placed her hands on my knee and pushed her self onto the sofa using me as support.
'Grayson, it's no good' she sighed. Falling back into the side of me. 'The black box no like me' I chuckled again.
'I knew that, did you listen? Did you? Did you?' I said playfully poking her.
'STAAAAAAAAAAAAAP' she screamed as I cringed at the screaming and quickly put my hand over her mouth.
'You have to be quiet, mum and Ethan are still asleep' I whisper-shouted at her as I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. A tired and angry Ethan appeared at the doorway

' Are you kidding me? It's 8:20 in the morning, there should be a noise boundary at this time in the morning' he croaked in his deep morning voice.
'Sorry Ethan, we having fun' savannah replied in a giggly voice.
'How do you have so much energy all the time' he sighed to savannah picking her up from my side cuddle and taking her to the kitchen.

Ethan's POV.
I woke up to the sound of screaming, this is not a unusual occurrence in this household, having a 3 year old sister but her screams are ear piercing. I couldn't find my phone to check the time so i threw the duvet over until I heard a *bang*
'ah hah, there it is' finding it on the floor. I looked at the time 8:20am, that is a joke, I thought it was at least 9 o'clock!

I came down the stairs and stood at the doorway and saw Grayson and Savannah cuddling on the sofa. Cute. But not something I would want to get up at 8:20am to see.

After she apologised for the screaming, I grabbed Savannah, placed her on my hip and walked into the kitchen. I started getting bowls out when Savannah started to shake her head
'No I no want cereal, I want pancakes' she says grabbing my wrist, to stop me from putting the bowls down.
'Savvy (her nickname) it's too early for me to make pancakes' i say in between a yawn.
'Pweaaaaseee' she gave me ''the eyes'' which were extremely hard to resist.
Grayson then entered and joined in.
' Pleasseeee Ethan, you make the best pancakes'
'How old are you bro? Your as bad as a 3 year old' I looked between the two of them who were begging with the puppy eyes, how could I resist?
'Fineee, I will make them' I gave in, putting Savannah down on the floor and watching her go over and high five Grayson.
'Siblings' i chuckled to myself.

HELLOO. I hope you enjoyed it. First chapter done! If there is anything I can improve, I would love to hear! I'm learning, I'm learning. Haha. Thanks x