Ch. 6

Britts POV

I feel a lot better today than i did yesterday. Loud noises and light aren't giving me a head ache anymore, people are still annoying me though.

"I really want a cupcake." I say to start a conversation.

I don't like just sitting in silence. It makes me uncomfortable.

"I know this really good cupcake shop just outside of town if you wanna go." Reili says.

"Yes i do. Are they expensive because i don't have a lot of money?" I ask

"No they're actually decent prices and I'm friends with the owners daughter so we could probably get a discount."

"Okay. Do you want to head out now? If it's out of town i really don't want to be driving around all day. Its already like 1:40." I say as I check my phone

"Yeah, I'll drive since I have the keys and you don't know where we're going." She says

"Okay, Do you think I could go home and change first? I look like complete and utter shit!" I ask Reili

"Yeah, I kinda want to change my shirt its making me itch." She replies.

The car ride to our apartment took like 2 minutes. Once we got into the lobby I heard Reili hollar "Race you to the apartment!" As she got into the elevator. I quickly ran for the stairs. We lived on the second floor so it wasn't much. I reached the top of the flight of stairs just as Reili got out of the elevator. We each booked it towards the apartment door.

"No! move! I won, you ass butter!" She yells at me as I push her out of the door way.

"Don't use my own words against me! I won fair and square!" I yell back at her as I push through our door.

"No you didn't. You cheated." She harasses me.

"How did I cheat? You're just jealous I'm better than you." I laugh

"Whatever just go change you butt munch." She said to me as I walked into my bedroom. I just laugh at her child like behavior.

I really don't know what I want to wear I think I'm just gonna toss on some jeans, a T-shirt, and some sneakers.

"Hey you want to go shopping with Olivia after we get cupcakes. She's the girl that's the daughter of the owner of the cupcake shop. I just got off the phone with her I told her we're going over there and she suggested we go shopping after." She says popping her head in the door way of my bedroom.

"Yeah sure. I probably won't get anything when we go shopping. I'll just help you guys." I reply.

Since we're going somewhere after we get cupcakes, I decided to put on a crimison red blouse, some black skinny jeans, and some black heals with a bow on them. I lightly curled my hair and applied some make-up. It took me like 20 min to get ready. Once I was done I went to Reili's room to see if she was ready.

"Hey you ready?" I asked. She was wearing a floral print shirt with some white jeans and some black boot heels.

"Yeah let's go."

The ride to the cupcake shop was short. We jammed out in our car to One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Also Reili sped most of the way there blabbing on about how she's missed Olivia so much and hasn't seen her in ages.

"We're here!" Reili shouted as she pulled into a parking space. There were only two other cars in the parking lot besides ours. The place looked secluded.

"Is it even open it looks like a ghost town!" I asked

"Yes it is stupid, now lets go." She said as she hopped out of the car.

Olivia greeted us at the door with a big group hug. She was really pretty. She had medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. She was super nice.

As we walked into the shop it smelt absolutely amazing and sweet, like freshly baked cupcakes. It was also extremely loud from the very familiar amd extremely obnoxious boys in the corner booth.