Ch. 2

Britts POV

"They were hot!" I exclaimed, which made Reili laugh a bit.

"One called you feisty" she said laughing more.

I smirked at her "he was the hottest."

"Wow you would" she gave me a weird look and I just smiled back.

"I had a weird eye contact with the blondie when we were leaving" she said.

"What? There was another one?" I stopped her obviously shocked that there were four instead of three.

"Well yeah, he didn't say anything. He was being quiet. I didn't notice him up until we left."

Half way to the house Reili looked at me confused.

"What time does the party start?" She asked.

"Well its supposed to start around 10, but we all know it wont start until i get there."

"Wow Britt" we both ended up laughing.

"Im just saying" I laughed.

"What should i wear" Reili asks.

"That's a good question. We can go through our clothes when we get back to the apartment." I told her and she nodded in acknowledgement.

We reached the apartment with in a few minutes. We go straight to the elevator and press the button for the second floor. Reili and i go to the corner of the elevator and lift our bodies up as the elevator makes its way up to the top floor. We hear the ding signaling that we have reached our destination and the doors open shortly after. We made our way through the halls, acting like idiots to our apartment.

When we opened the door i pushed Reili out of the way and ran straight to the bathroom because i really needed to pee.

"Bitch" i heard her mumble under her breath.

I grinned and closed the door to the bathroom.

After i was finished i washed my hands and came out to Reilis room, to see Reili with clothes everywhere.

"I really dont want to even go to this party" she complained.

"Suck it because you are going" i replied to her whiny comment.

"Can i just wear sweats?"

"No! Just wear jeans and a shirt." I walked over to her. "Ill help you find something".

I picked out a grey shirt that said lovin' on it, plain black jeans and her everyday black vans for her. I ended up wearing a black shirt that said " Me? Sarcastic? Never!" Also white shorts with black converse.

I walked over to my desk in my room and got my makeup bag. I sat down with my makeup and turned on my straightener. I applied a little more makeup than usual to my eyes to make them pop more. Which was more mascara and eyeliner with a golden pink shadow. I took a light pink lip gloss and spread it across my lips.

I took my straightener to my hair, after brushing it out, and made loose, wavy curls.

I made my way out of my room and back into Reilis room to see her sitting on her bed on her phone.

"You ready?" I asked and she looked up suddenly.

She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail with her bangs french braided back into the ponytail. Her makeup consisted of a little mascara, winged eyeliner, light grey/white shadow and a pink lipstick.

"Yeah" is all she said before climbing off her bed.

"Lets go then" i said before walking out of her room.