Afterwards

I decided to do one more chapter, even though this isn't really a chapter, but I wanted to tell you guys how life afterwards for Cherry, Sodapop, Darry, Steve, Johnny, and Two-Bit after Hannah, Dallas, and Ponyboy died. I thought it was sad how I ended it, without anyone knowing how life was for the gang and Cherry now that they lost family. So these are just little paragraphs from each character of how it is for them now. btw I forgot to mention Allison lived but is in prison with the death penalty.
THIS TAKES PLACE ONE YEAR AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED.
*****************

C H E R R Y V A L A N C E
{sister of Hannah Valance, who died from a bullet reaching her heart and internally bleeding}

Life isn't the same without them, all of them, especially my sister. I have no one now, I had my mother, father, and sister taken away from me. I now live with my aunt Kate now. I stopped going to school for about 4 months after everything happened, I'm back now, and I'm now a Junior. I started dating Sodapop since we both have lost someone and we're both here for each other, I think Hannah would have been happy for us. I miss having my best friend, my sister, with my all the time. She brought joy to my life and now I will never be able to hold her again. I miss Ponyboy and Dallas so much. Ponyboy was right for my sister, they would have been so happy together. Maybe they're up there together, maybe they're even with Dallas. I want my sister back, I need my sister back.

J O H N N Y C A D E
{best friend of Dallas Winston, who died from a gun shot, Ponyboy Curtis, who died from one of his bullet wounds opening up and causing him to bleed out. Johnny was also in love with Hannah Valance}

Life keeps getting harder and harder for me now that they're gone. I use to think I had it rough with my parents beating me, but now that I don't have Pony, Hannah, and Dally, I never felt more alone in my life. I've been thinking if I should even live anymore. I attempted to kill myself, but I know none of them would have wanted that. Darry and Soda are more lonely than ever, I've been living with them, and it so sad to see how they are. We all miss them so much. Ponyboy and Dal were my best friends and Hannah, well I was in love with her, I still am. Even if she loved Ponyboy, that would never make me stop loving her. I miss them all so much, more than words can even say.

D A R R Y C U R T I S
{oldest brother of the Curtis family, Ponyboy was his kid brother}

Ever since Pony left us it isn't the same. I was suppose to look out for him and I failed. He had such a long successful life ahead of him. Dal, Hannah, and Ponyboy did. They were all so young and full of life. Pony sure loved Hannah, and she loved him. I knew it from the start. They would have made a great family. Dal, well even though he got in trouble all the time, he was a good kid. Soda and I try to make the most of life while we have it, because we know that is what Pony would want for us. Ponyboy is now with mom and dad, he's probably happy. I just wish he would come back to us so I can hold him again or finally watch a sunset with him like I promised. If only I can have my kid brother back.

S O D A P O P C U R T I S
{middle child of the Curtis brothers. Lost his brother, one of his best friends, Ponyboy}

Ponyboy man, my bud, I miss him. I miss keeping him warm at night and listening to his thoughts. I even miss when him and Darry would fight, that's how much I miss him. Nothing is the same with him. I try to go on with life and be as happy as I can, Darry and I both, because we know that's what Pony would want. Whenever he would talk about Hannah to me his eyes would light up, even if he did say he hated her I knew it wasn't true, I knew they were going to end up together, but their life was cut from them before they can do anything. I went back to school for Ponyboy sake, he always told me I was smart, even if he was lying I believed him. I'm dating Cherry now, we both lost our parents and our sibling. She makes me happy, and I think Pony would be happy for me. Dallas, man he may have been a hand full but he was a great person. I just wish they would all come back. I need Ponyboy back.

T W O B I T M A T T H E W S
{part of the gang, was very close to Dallas and Ponyboy, was just starting to get close to Hannah}

Darry and Soda aren't the same without their brother. They're struggling with living now. I visit them often just like I use to, and we go over to Cherry's house or she comes to the Curtis'. We all usually just reminisce about the times we had with Dal, Ponyboy, and Hannah. God, those were some good times. Johnny man, he's not doing so good. I have to keep my eye on him or he's going to break even more than he is and then he'll be gone too. I miss all of them a lot.

S T E V E R A N D L E
{part of the gang, was a little mean to Pony but never meant any of it. His best friend is Sodapop, he was also very close to Dallas. He never really got close to Hannah, but wish he did}

Life sucks, life takes away the people you care about the most and doesn't take you with them. Darry and Soda aren't the same. Soda got back into school, so we go together, but he rarely comes to work as much as he use to. Two-Bit and I visit over there a lot and we go to Cherry's house sometimes just so see how she is. Pony, Dallas, and Hannah, I don't really believe in this kind of stuff, but if you hear me I really hope you're doing good and that we all miss you.

Signed Cherry, Darry, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve, and Johnny.

We miss you all.