03- Why Does He Stare At Me?

"Well things just got weird." Sodapop said.
Ponyboy and I kept looking at each other like we were about to stab one another, which was probably eventually going to happen.

"I'm making dinner right now. Dally, Hannah you want to stay?" Darry asked us. Dally turned to me, "you want to stay?" He asked as it snapped me out of my death gaze towards Ponyboy. I turned to look at Dally.
"Yeah, sounds good to me." I smiled.

Dally grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me up on his lap. He hugged me and I put my arms around his shoulders and hugged him back.

"I thought you said I wasn't your type." He whispered in my ear and grinned. I let out a little laugh.

I asked Darry if he needed any help making dinner. After we were done I went to go get all the guys. Dally and Johnny were on the couch, two-bit was watching Mickey Mouse and drinking beer, soda and Steve were arm wrestling, but I didn't see Ponyboy. I called all of the guys to get their food and they all ran into the kitchen all at once.

"Do you guys know where Ponyboy is?" I asked. "He's in his bedroom I think. Can you get him for me?" Soda asked. I nodded.

I walked down the hall to Pony and Soda's room. This is my chance to scare the shit out of him. I opened the door quietly and walked in. I noticed Pony was drawing something so I snuck up behind him and noticed he was drawing my sister, Cherry. I couldn't help but to laugh. And he very quickly turned around as I grabbed the drawing very quick.

"What is this?!" I said while laughing.

"Give me that!" Pony said while trying to get it from me. He jumped onto me making me fall on the bed. Landing on him.

He managed to get out of under me and got on top of me and held me down. "Let go of me Ponyboy!" I yelled. "Not until you tell me why you're in my room." He asked.

"I came to tell you dinner is ready. Why are you drawing a picture of my sister?" I asked.

"Your sister?!" He said confused.

"Yes my sister you idiot. Haven't you noticed my last name is Valance." I said in a matter of fact.

"Ohhh yeah" he now just realized. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. But then I noticed the whole gang was at the door and all of them were laughing. And that's when I noticed I was still being held down by Pony.

"Hey Pony back off of Hannah" Dally said. I pushed pony off of me making him fall of the bed. Dally helped me up. And all the boys gave me a high five for pushing Pony. I just laughed. We all ate and made jokes and everything. I was laughing so hard and I noticed Johnny looking at me again with a small smile on his face.

'Why does he keep looking at me?' I asked myself.

---------------------------------------