Chapter 17

*Amanda's POV*

I reached at my parent's place very angrily and found that my mom and dad went to see my uncle who is ill and they'll be back by midnight and right now it's 08 o'clock.

I decided to go to my room to watch tv and change into a loose shirt and a short. I was watching Jurassic World. That guy Owen is really hot.

After about an hour, I heard the main door slammed shut.

My parents are home so soon? 

I tip toed to my door and as I was about to open the door, Zayn opened my room's door and looked at me like a pervert. 

What's wrong with him? I rolled my eyes as I re called the scene at the restaurant.

He held my hand. "Where do you think you're going?" Zayn slurs.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Nope I'm Zayn." He replied popping the p in 'nope'.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't roll your beautiful eyes too much darling, they may fall out." Zayn whispered in a husky voice.

What the heck. I have to admit it that i'm totally scared because of the crazy fellow.

"Zayn leave my hand." I said through gritted teeth.

"What if I don't?" He raised a brow and asked.

I pushed him off me and he held my hand, pull me towards him and pushed me against the door. My back facing his chest.

"Don't do that again! Understand?" Zayn asked.

"Y-Yeah! " 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know she was there, I swear Amanda please forgive me." He whispered, pressing a quick kiss on my neck.

What is he doing?

"You don't know how much I like you. I would never cheat on you" He whispered, his hands roaming on my back.

"Zayn stop!" I said.

"No please i'm not done yet babe." 

"Zayn no please, you're drunk." 

He looked at me in my eyes and started to lean in.

Oh my god, save me.

"Zayn no. You're not in your right mind."

"I like you very much. I can't stay without you." 

"Please stop,leave me alone." I pushed him but he managed to catch me again and this time pushing me on the bed.

Zayn started pressing wet kisses on my neck.

"You don't have the idea how i'm feeling right now. Finally having you in my arms." He whispered in my ears. 

"Man I can't believe that i even hated you, like what the hell was wrong with me. If only i could turn back time Amanda i would have started this all over again. Just give me a chance." Zayn said.

"Z-Zayn I left the g-gas on!" I lied.

"I don't care."

"Zayn no!" I pushed him for the fourth time and it was a success. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

OMG never go near a drunk Zayn again.

**********************************

Tah dah double update!!

so voteeeeeeee and comment