Chapter 3

*Amanda's POV*

"What the hell Amanda Stone! I need an explanation." Louis said looking into my eyes.

"I can explain Lou."

"Go ahead"

"My parents and his parents decided that we'll be married next month... but the thing is that I hate him, Zayn has a girlfriend, he bully me and even threatened me Lou. I just hate him. I don't like to see his face. I wonder how an I going to spend my life with him." I explained.

"WHAT? He bully you? How dare he?" Louis said and hit the table.

" Be right back Mandy!"

"NO! Louis wait!LOUIS" I yelled but it was too late. He had already left. Well there's only one place I can find him... With Zayn and his friends.

I started walking towards Zayn's table.

"You asshole, touch her again and you're dead!" I heard a voice. A familiar voice. Oh shit, it's Louis voice.

With whom could he be talking like that! Of course, Zayn.

"I can treat her how I want! Why do you even care?" Zayn replied.

"Because she's like my sister!"

"Hah! Your sister? Good one Tomlinson!" Ouch that hurts.

"WHAT THE HECK MALIK."

"LOUIS! NOO" I screamed as Louis punched Zayn right in his face.

Zayn's nose was bleeding.

"Tommo, now she gonna regret this wedding! I'll make her life so bitter that she wouldn't want to live anymore."

"Louis, let's go from here...Please!" I grabbed Louis's hand to stop him from beating Zayn.

(skip the whole school/university drama)

"Amanda wait! I'll drop you by your house." Louis called.

"And Amanda, if Zayn ever try to hurt you, please promise me that you won't do anything stupid and you'll inform me so that I could beat the living out of him."

"Yeah Lou!"

"And by the way, today we're having a pyjama party at my place, please come. Please! Pwetty pwease." Louis said in a child voice.

"Who'll be there?"

" uhmm me, Niall, Zoe and Amy and maybe some more friends."

"Aww Lou you're too cute! Of course I'll come!" I said with a huge grin on my face.