Chapter 16

*Amanda's POV*

So right now ladies and gentlemen, I'm sitting on a table for 2 alone. YES ALONE! You know why? Because Mr Zayn Malik is in the toilet because I accidentally spit on his face. He's been there for 20 minutes. 

(FLASHBACK [a few minutes ago])

"Zaynnnn I'm bored!!!!!" I whined.

"So what can I do?" Zayn asked.

"Do something fun; umm like some funny stories you did when you were little." I replied.

"Oh no please!!" 

"Zayn please or else I'm leaving!" I threatened.

"Fine! But don't laugh at me." He groaned.

"I was 9 years old. I was in the music class. We didn't have chairs and tables in the class so we were put to sit down on the floor and that day my stomach was upset. I needed to fart so badly. Normally my farts were silent but killing ones. But I don't know what happened that day my fart was like a bomb. It was so loud and the class was silent. I couldn't bear the humiliation and left the music class." Zayn narrated, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

I was drinking coke when he explained the last part I could not help but laugh at him and unfortunately or fortunately I spit all the coke on him.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

It's been 27 minutes and he's not even back. Let's go and take a look. 

I went towards the men's toilet because i'm a very impatient woman. 

"Hey sexy that's men toilet!" A boy around his 16ties told me with a huge smirk on his face.

"Kids these days! What a shame." .

I called Zayn on his phone and it was ringing. God Zayn did you die in the toilet or what?!

"Stephie I need to go." I heard Zayn said.

"Turn off that phone Zayn, she can wait." A high pitched voice replied. Stephie ! How dare you?

"Steph leave me!" Zayn muttered.

"No hun, Zayn I'm sure she didn't even kiss you." That bitch explained.

Hah you thought wrong.

I entered the toilet and saw that Zayn's hand were around her waist and her hands were on Zayn's shoulders.

"Zayn you asshole, I can't believe this! You invited me on a date and you're with her. And you you listen to me, i don't want to see you near him."

"Amanda it's not what you think."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Amanda listen to me. Amanda list-" I left the toilet without hearing him, paid the bills and went home. 

*****************************************

Ello there!!

Sorry for this short chapter and excuse the typos.

Vote. Comment.Follow