Chapter 8

Previously:

"They just informed us that the plane can crash anytime because they run out of petrol." Zayn said and looked at his hands.

W-what?

*Amanda's POV*

"W-What?" I whisper-yelled.

"Yeah I'm scared Amanda, I've always have a phobia about the planes!" He exclaimed.

"NOOO! We can't die man! That's not fair! I don't wanna die so early."

"Hahaha hahaha..." Zayn started laughing loudly.

"Y-You sh-should have seen y-your face!" Zayn said in between laughs.

"What the hell Zayn! I'm confused! What's happening?" I groaned.

" Well I was bored sitting here, having no interesting movie to watch and then I saw you sleeping peacefully which I couldn't tolerate, so I prank you!" Zayn explained, an amused look on his face.

"You're disgusting Zayn! I would prefer to die than live with you!"

"The emergency door is there, you can do it, I won't mind!" Zayn muttered and pointed towards the emergency door of the plane.

That man is so irritating.

(After 5 hours)

Finallllllly. We've landed safely and I'm in Hawaii with a jerk.

Well I would care I wasn't that tired. I just need my bed.

After another 1 hour, we were in the hotel. I've never been so happy in my life.

Zayn and I checked in the hotel and made our way to the room.

"Man I'm so tired!" Zayn murmured.

"Hey I'm sleeping on the bed and you take the couch!" Zayn exclaimed.

How dare he?

"No, you take the couch, I'll take the bed. Be a gentleman for once!" I argued.

"No, I'm taking the bed!" Zayn whined.

"Too late Malik!" I smirked as I jumped on bed and took the whole place for me.

"But I want the bed for my beauty sleep." He pouted.