Chapter 15: Batter up!

Start from the beginning

You: "Don't worry just stay with me."

He nodded. You arrived at the office and got three masks out, the third one for Mike when he comes. You handed the foxy mask to Tegan he quickly put it on and started to act like a pirate.

Tegan: "YAAR! HAHAH."

He ran around. You chuckled and sat at the desk. You looked at the clock and read 12:00.

You: "Ok Tegan quite down now.."

He nodded and sat on the floor next to you. You started to check the cameras then winded up the music box.

Tegan: "What can I do to help?"

You: "Hmm... here you can wind up the music box."

Tegan: "Cool!"

He quickly began to wind up the box. You looked at the camras and saw Toy Bonnie and Chica were gone... You heard something in the hallway and quickly flashed the light. It was Toy Chica. You put on your mask and looked down at Tegan who was already wearing the mask. Soon Toy chica left elsewhere. You checked the camras and saw that Toy Bon was about to go in the vents. You checked the hallway and saw Foxy just walk in. So you flashed him and checked the vent again. T Bon was crawling in the vent.

Tegan: "Hey is that foxy?"

Tegan got up and lifted the mask. Toy Bonnie walked inside and looked over Tegan. Your eyes widened and quickly shot up and tackled Bon down.

You: "Tegan get away!"

Bon screeched and pinned you down on the ground. Tegan was grabbed by Toy chica.

Tegan: "Let me go!"

He struggled but failed. You heard foot steps and saw Toy Freddy walk inside. He laughed with his eyes pur black with white puples as so as the others.

T-Freddy: "Ýøų ÇāňŤ."

He laughed and grabbed your neck picking you up from your feet. Quickly something hit his arm making you fall to the ground. You caught your breath and noticed Foxy standing in front of Toy Freddy. What do you think your doing!?

T-Freddy: "WH㍠Đø ÝøÜ ŤHĮÑĶ Ýøùř ĐøîŃğ!?"

Toy freddy rowed at Foxy seemed to smile and looked at Tegan.

Foxy: "I-I-I didn't want to m-m-miss out on all th-the FÜÑ"

Your eyes widened and tryed to escape Toy Bonnies grasp again.

T-Freddy: "Ýøų FīñÀĺļý ÇàMə."

Freddy chuckles and looked at Tegan then at you and gave me a evil look.

T-Freddy: "HÉ'ß àłľ ÝøůřŠ."

Foxy chuckled. Freddy took a step back letting foxy go to Toy chica and Tegan. Chica dropped Tegan letting him hit the food and look up at foxy. Foxy picked him up with his hand and put his hook on Tegan's neck. He leaned to his ear probably wispering something.

You: "Leave him alone!"

You screamed at foxy. T Bonnie hit you to shut up making tears fill up your eyes.

You heard a scream then a thump.
You looked at Tegan who was now on the ground.
Bloody. Lifeless. Dead.

Foxy laughed and looked at you. You shook your head.

You: "Nononono this can't be real I'm dreaming!"

Foxy: "This ain't a d-d-dream lad."

Bonnie put his hand around your neck choking you. Foxys eyes widened and rased his arm then-

"HEY FAZ-FUCK"

Toy freddy looked behind him then was emediately fell hard to the ground revealing Mike with a bat.

Mike: "Batter up."

Toy chica screeched and ran at Mike. Mike dodged the attack and hit her to the ground. He looked at Toy Bonnie and grinned. Bonnie let me go and ran out the office and Foxy nowhere to be seen.

Mike: "RUN YOU PEACE OF SHIT!"

You got up and looked at your brother. Mike turned arouned and quickly came to you.

Mike: "What happened?!"

You: "F-foxy! A-and I-I-"

You didn't know what to say.

Mike: "Calm down y/n listen to me!"

He gently picked up Tegan's body.

Mike: "We need to take him to the hospital! come on!"

(What comes next?! Why did Foxy do it??? Why is this happening???? WERE DID MIKE GET THE BAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! Stay tooned to find out what comes next!!!)