"Morning," I said innocently and sweetly as I pulled the sheets off of me.

I looked at my iPhone to check the time and it was 5 o'clock. 5 o'clock for the love of God! What the hell?! I turned around and saw that Tyler was still on the floor groaning.

"Tyler Jonas Robinson! Do you know what time it is?! It's FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I scolded.

"Can't-- breathe-- need-- air--" he gasped.

I had no pity for him.

"Oh, man up!" I shouted as I started to collect my clothes for the shower.

"What happ-- oh, goodness, Tyler! What's wrong, honey?" my mother burst in the room and saw Tyler, STILL on the floor. That drama queen. She hovered over him and asked what happened.

Tyler pointed to himself, then to the bed, then to my foot, then to his crotch.

My mother understood immediately and looked at my angrily.

"Seriously, mom? Don't look at me like that! It's FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I repeated.

She sighed and helped Tyler get up and started walking out the door cooing, "it's alright, honey. Lets get some ice on that. Shh now, breathe. In. Out. In. Out. There you go," I laughed because it sounded like childbirth.

I quickly took a shower and walked to the dining room/kitchen to see Tyler eating cereals while still holding an ice pack to his you-know-what. He glared at me when he saw me and I smiled at him innocently.

"Morning, babe!" I said then kissed his cheek. "Goodness me! What happened there?" I fake gasped pointing to the ice pack.

"A certain someone kicked me while I, being a nice friend, tried to wake her up and not get us late for school. Again," he said angrily.

"Well it looks to me like you shouldn't have woken that certain someone up at FIVE FREAKING O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAMN FREAKING MORNING!!!" I yelled the last part for the third time this morning.

He rolled his eyes but still laughed as he continued to eat his cereal. I sat beside him on the stool and said, "Ahh."

He laughed and put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. His eyes widened when he looked at my clothes. I was immediately conscious.

"What? Is it not nice?" I asked after I swallowed the cereal.

"No. It's just. You look nice today," he said with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. You're obviously used to seeing me look ugly," I accused.

"What?! No--I--uh--that's not what I-- ugh!" He stuttered while I still glared at him.

"Don't give in to them, son. Girls like to twist our words and turn US into the bad guys. Some words of wisdom," said my dad when he walked in the room and took out the Cheerios from the cupboard and the milk from the fridge.

"Oh please. Like you ever complained," my mom said following after him.

"To you," he whispered but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Excuse me?" My mother shouted.

"What? Nothing! I didn't say anything! I just-- I was-- ugh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! You're beautiful and I love you!" He said quickly hugging my mother from behind.

"Don't give in to them my ass," Tyler said from beside me.

I laughed which caused the cereals which I just ate to come out a little.