The letter....

A/N: I would love to thank rabbitcrazy_dani for her help on this chapter and we will that's if she wants to still, we will carry out more chapters for you guys.
Thanks. X❤️

(Lana POV)
Just as we finished our lunch at Starbucks I noticed that Wendy looked a bit pale and shaky. As we were exiting the cafe I noticed a gruff looking couple that seemed to be staring daggers into Wendy. "Sweetie do you know them.?"I asked worried. "You have no idea"she whispered.

*Next day*
(Lana POV)
I was shifting through the mail the next day and came across an official looking envelope. Sucking in my breath i peered at the closer. On it was an embossed looking seal with words 'Court order for custody.' Tears prick down my eyes, 'could it be from Colin?'I thought.

The letter was threatening one from Kerry and Jack Roberts who wanted to sue me, Colin, Jen and Sean if we did not hand Wendy over. The letter listed all kinds of things claiming that a team of lawyers had been hired and there was no way to win.

"No"I slid my back against the wall and cried silently dreading what is to come. Suddenly I heard footsteps appear in the kitchen and Wendy voices broke me out of my thoughts. "Mom your okay?"her concerned voice asked 'ok here goes the truth'i thought to myself.

I slowly stood up face my beautiful daughter she look worried "Wendy darling I got a letter in the mail"I said "about what? Mom you can tell me anything"she said grabbing my hands "it's a custody order"I told her she took her hands back and stood shock "I thought dad said that he would go half with you?"Wendy asked.

"Honey it's not from dad"I say cupping one side of her cheek "then who?"she asked her face showed no emotion at all but deep down I knew she was upset and mad "Kerry and Jack Roberts, do you know who they are?"I asked then suddenly her face change so quickly she was shaky and pale again.

"Mom there something's I haven't told you"Wendy said looking scared "honey tell me"I said "mom, Kerry and Jack Roberts had took me in for while in the foster system they took me back to their house. Mom, they beat me and sexually hurt me"Wendy admitted. I noticed tears streaming down her face.

I lean in and wipe the tears way "darling all we have to do is tell the police about this and tell them your story and it should be all okay"I say "mom if they win, I might never see you or dad or anyone again"Wendy said I took her hands in mine i stroke her hair as I brought her into a hug.

"Are you going to tell dad, Jen and Sean?"asked Wendy i smiled at Sean name remembering what happen yeah before yesterday while Wendy was with Jen i had been up in the morning throwing up its only this time that I haven't thrown up. "I will do soon because we are all going to fight for you"I told her she smiles slightly "I love you mom"she said I kissed her cheek "love you too honey"I say.

(Wendy POV)
I shudder at the horrid thought of those wretched foster parents that took me in after I had in the orphanage for a few years.

*Flashback*
I had gotten home from school and dragged my bag on the hallway floor. Peering around the corner, I hoped and prayed that Jack wasn't around Kerry to. Suddenly a crash echoed around the house and two unclean foster parents stumble into the hall with beer bottles swinging from their grasp.

"Come here you stupid good for nothing little brat!"Kerry growled. "Yeah we are gonna make you pay!"Jack snarled. All off a sudden I felt the world spinning and all the air being sucked out of my lungs. Gasping for air i winced as blow for blow they beat with broken beer bottles.

Glass shards were digging into my skin and I almost puked from the stench of blood. It had been who knows how long until they backed away and left. Crying I slowly felt the world around me fade to a soft milky black.
*End of flashback*