The birth of a baby.......

A/N: This whole chapter was written by rabbitcrazy_dani she has done amazing job 😘📖🍎🔥⚓️

(Lana's POV)
"Ugh... Ahhh!!" I screamed in agony as another wave of contractions washed over my already battered like body. "Shh...baby please we are almost there."Sean said stroking my hair and gripping my hand in the back of the ambulance. "Please I-uh someone make the pain stop." I cried out. "The only thing we can administer until we get to the hospital is some pain medicine and we already hooked you up to an IV." A kind EMT nurse said. "Its alright" I stuttered while squeezing Sean's hand tightly. "Where's Wendy." I asked. "Remember babe,she couldnt fit in the ambulance so she said she would go with Colin and Jen."Sean said trying to calm me. "Right" I groaned leaning back on the uncomfortable gurney.

*at the hospital*

(Wendy's POV)
I rushed into the maternity ward at St. John's hospital with Jen,Colin,Ginny,Josh,and the rest of the cast at my heels. "The OUAT cast I assume your here for Ms. Parrilla." A kind older secratary said while pecking away at a keyboard. "Where is she...like what room" Jen said worridly. "Yes well according to this there were some complications and she is being prepped for a c-section right now in Room 302." The orderly said. Right away I fell into Ginny's arms and sobbed,"Complications?" I whispered sadly. "Oh honey shell be fine I know she will." Ginny said rubbing my shoulder. "If you want I can lead you all up to the third floor waiting room so you can wait comfortably." The orderly said coming up to the cast and I. "Thank You." Colin said in earnest while all of us made our way to the elevator.

(Sean's POV)
I sat collapsed in one of the waiting room chairs on the third floor listening,waiting for anything. They told me I could be in the operating room with her. And here I stood wearing blue scrubs and smelling like aftershave and antispetic spray. Soon I heard an elevator ping which announced the arrival of the whole ONCE cast. "OMG! Sean is she okay?" Wendy said rushing towards me. I hated to have to look in her eyes and tell her that I didnt know so all I did was opened my arms. She fell into them and I wrapped her in a tight hug. "I want her and baby Belle to be okay." She whispered softly. "So do I pumpkin so do I." I said back.

(Lana's POV)
For a moment all I could feel was pain and then I felt numbness spreading through every bone in my entire body. I could hear just barely that the doctors had explained to a few voices that I would need a c-section. All I could see was darkness clouding my vision and a force weighing me down. Nothing,was what I felt as I slowly feel into what felt like a much needed rest.

*3 long hours later*

Wendy's POV-
I awoke with a start from the already uncomfortable hospital chair hearing what I thought to be the cries of a newborn. "Guys wake up!" I whisper shouted to the cast as they all sleepily awoke. Soon all of them heard the cries and sat up suddenly in their seats. "Jen tell me Im not dreaming,was that-" I stopped as Jen rested a firm hand on my shoulder and nodded with tears of joy spilled down her cheeks. Suddenly the doors to the delivery room opened and a happy looking Sean ran into the waiting room. "Thei-their okay...sh-she is a little perfect bundle of cuteness" Sean cried as he smiled through his tears. "Little Belle Marie made her entrance into the world and it looks like our Oliver will have a little playmate." Ginny stated joyusly. "Yeah" I said thinking of my little baby sis.