Showcase part 2

(Wendy POV)
Me and Alison got change while Ashleigh sings me and Alison got change into pyjamas shorts mine were black and ripped and Alison wore grey and they were ripped I wore a grey sweater that was old and rip in places and Alison wore a black sweater that was also rip in places.

I had put my long brown hair up in a messy bun and Alison put hers in a messy ponytail "ready?"I asked Alison nods Ashleigh comes of stage "good luck"she said I was still shock "up next are Wendy and Alison dancing to The Hard Knock Life"Jake said.

(Lana POV)
Jake had told us Wendy and Alison were up next the lights go of and we just saw two people lay down on blankets.

Then the tune starts to go of Wendy had stood up first and walk over to shake Alison up she gets up then both stand in the middle they both stamp their feet to the tune and Wendy then does a cartwheel.

Alison chucks a a bucket at Wendy and they both turn to wash the floor and roll over and clean the blankets they both ran up and done a flip and again they started to do different moves to the tune that went really well they held their bellies and dance around then that girl how was horrible to Wendy join them on stage and so did Lucy.

They dance Wendy went to Ashleigh they held hands and span around they all stop and stomp their feet to the beat and Lucy chucks a bucket to Alison who chucks it to Ashleigh and then chucks it to Wendy.

"It's hard knock life"they all sang and Ashleigh and Wendy done leap frog over one another and Lucy then got a pillow and feathers were everywhere we were laughing as well they all stomp their feet on the stage making a loud bang and they went on their knees then roll over like in the movie.

Then Alison kneel down and Ashleigh kneel down next to Alison and Lucy done the same next to Ashleigh Wendy went of stage then came back in running and went to a handstand over each one of them we all cheered.

They fold the blankets and jump around Lucy and Wendy and we're doing a hand shake to the beat then the tune came to the end "It's a hard knock life!"they sang and dance Wendy done a cartwheel and went into the splits then Alison done a handstand and roll over Lucy and Ashleigh dance with the feet moving around in different moves.

They started running around and pulling faces "I love you miss haningcan"they all said they started fighting.

The audience were clapping and cheering along the girls had big smiles on their faces "it's hard knock life"Alison sang "ITS HARD KNOCK LIFE"Wendy sang and we all went into a cartwheel and landed down on the floor like they had just went to sleep.

It went dark and we all clap and cheered they got up and walk of stage.

"Well that was amazing well done"Jake said.

*Couple hours later*
"Now it's time for the showcase to end"Jake said "let's say a well done to Ashleigh, Wendy, Alison and Lucy for tonight"Jake said the girls came out waving and they all bowed down we cheered louder then everyone.

Soon everyone was bowed and we met Wendy outside by the gates of the school "well done"we all cheered she laughs "thanks"Wendy said I hug her tight looking at Colin he nods "well done"Jared said they hug soon everyone hugs Wendy and we all back to our own house me and Wendy enter the house "championship"I said Wendy laughs "yep"Wendy said "you done amazing"I said hugging her "mom don't worry I will stay with you"Wendy said I nod.

"I love you Wendy"I said "I love you two mom"Wendy said "get some sleep"I said she walks to bed and I go to my room and go to sleep.