Going to set :)

*Sunday*
(Wendy POV)
I woke up bright and early it was around 5am done my usual and had a shower I got change into black leggings and a light pink crop top and black vans I left my hair down I pack my clothes in my small suitcase.

"Wendy lets go"dad calls I run to the car and jump in and buckle myself in, "Jesus it's so early"I say "well get use to it"Jen said I playfully punch her she pretends to cry and dad laughs.

"Well thanks for laughing"Jen said this time I laugh "love you"dad said "love you too"I said "not you me"Jen said "well that didn't hurt"I said Jen laughs.

We drove in the car park and dad got my suitcase and started walking I walk with Jen till I saw my mom she was with Ginny, Josh, Jared, Bobby.

"Mom!"I call she turns around and smiles I ran up to her and hug her she hugs back "this one a good pranker I woke up with whip cream on my face"Jen laugh so did mom.

"Lana you have a daughter?"Ginny asked I step back and smile "I'm Wendy"I said "hi"Jared said I wave "long story short but that time when we all went out partying me and Colin let's say got to drunk and yeah"mom said everyone nodded.

"I just need to do one more scene"mom said I nodded Adam and Eddie came over "hi"we all said they smiled "ah Wendy we just need you to do a practice because Jared friend hasn't turn up"Eddie I nod.

"Don't worry about make up and that lets get you guys on a test"Adam said mom and that we're all going to watch I quickly read through my lines I drop the paper.

"This is were the monster is after both of you because Wendy your name is Aria Jones daughter of Killian Jones so just act"Eddie said I nod me and Jared walk to our places.

Jared smiled I smiled back "ACTION"Eddie yelled.

*Acting mode*
Me and Henry were just walking when this big stone monster started coming at us.

"Aria!"Henry said and we took of running down the road "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"I shout "come follow me your new here you won't understand"Henry said and takes my hand and we enter the library and we block the doors.

"This town is fairy tales everyone a fairy tale even you are because your the daughter of Killian Jones"Henry explains I nod the door started to break down "we're trap"I tell him.

The door suddenly smash down we both scream I notice the legs are apart "follow my lead and don't mess it up"I said.

I stood back and done a run up and slid under the stone monster legs and "Henry come on"I say Henry done the same and I grab his arm the monster turn to us and raise his big stone hands "God"Henry said.
*Acting over*

"That's was amazing"Ginny said I smiled and shrug "how would you like to play the part of your own dad daughter"Adam said "well try the next scene"Jared said I nod we get back to our place "Colin and Jen your on this one"Eddie said "ACTION"Adam yells.

*Acting mode*
Me and Henry stood scared for our life it was almost like our feet were glued to the floor.

"HENRY! ARIA!"Emma yelled we spot my dad and Emma running to us the monster hand your falling upon us fast that's when we were push from it and me and Henry both rolled.

We both groan Emma does her powers and the monster runs away dad gets to me and helps me up and hugs me tight I hug back "God"I said Henry runs to Emma and hugs her.

"Where did that monster come from?"I asked "we don't know"dad said I nod Henry comes over and hugs me I hug back "well done"Henry said "you too"I say back and smile.
*Acting over*

Everyone clap and cheer me and Jared laugh "you should take the job"mom said I shrug "I don't know yes I'm a big fan of this show"I said they nodded "well you can always miss school and do another scene where Aria and Henry get transported to another land"Eddie said.

"Okay I will come back"I said everyone cheered again "wow"Jared said I laugh "today be the best"Jared said as we both started walking and talking "you can say that"I said and laugh "it's really nice to have someone my age"Jared said "yeah maybe one before we have to come back here you could stay over and come to set with us"I said.

"That would great we could stay up all night and prank your mom"Jared said I laugh we high five each other "well my mom here I better leave since I've been here since 3am"Jared said I hug him and he left.

"Let's get you home"mom said I nod I quickly run up to dad and hug him "bye"dad said kissing my head "bye"I said I hug all the other cast and Jen "bye"I said "bye kiddo"Jen said I rush back to mom and we walk to the car and jump in and drove home.

Once we got home we took our shoes of and I ran to the sofa and jump on it mom laugh "so how was staying at your dad?"mom asked pulling into a side hug "well Lucy had some what found where I was"I said mom laughs.

"Your dad told me about the fight but didn't tell me what happen"mom I nod looking away "what did this girl say that was so bad you had to kick of?"mom asked.

"She said that my mom was a slut because she had a one night stand and I was mistake"I said "come here your the best mistake ever"mom said hug me tight I wince "did I hurt you?"mom asked I pointed to my stomach and she saw the big bruise on my stomach.

"She did that?"mom asked "yeah I also kick her in the knee and maybe broken her nose"I whisper but mom heard anyway but she nods "they called Jen down because dad didn't answer his phone"I said "that's fine but next call or text me please"mom said I nod.

I went on my phone and played games while mom cook dinner "Wendy dinner honey"mom called I walk over and sat down and started eating.

We finished eating and mom told me to go to bed so I got change and jump into bed mom came and said goodnight.

I fell asleep