Chapter two: Blood and Painful clues

Authors note: Wow, It took me so long to write the previous chapter. And nobody is reading this story, not yet. I hope someone will read it someday, and comment or like it. I would really appreciate it. Anyways, what will happen to Jane? I don't know exactly, he's in a lot of pain right now. Mentally an psychically. I'm actually a big fan of Jane in pain. It's kind of evil to like that lol. Well, nobody is reading this story, but I still like to write so i'll keep writing chapters for this story although I haven't got any readers yet. If you are reading this, thanks so much for reading! Please leave a comment about this story and tell me what you think about it. This is becoming pretty long, so i'll continue with the story. Enjoy!

Red John was dragging Lisbon out of the room, leaving the stabbed blond man behind. Jane tried to stand up, to no avail. He fell down on his side and whimpered out in pain. He layed there for a couple of minutes. Then he started seeing black and red dots. And after a while, everything went black.

He could hear different types of police sirens and also the ear-penetrating sound of an ambulance. The sounds were very loud. Jane tried to listen to the other sounds. He heard a couple of men talking, probably agents. He also heard footsteps, probably from two men. He recognized those footsteps He had heard them before.

[ 30 Minutes earlier ]

Kimball Cho was sitting on his blue cotton couch in his living room. He was watching tv. Well, he wasn't actually watching a show. He was zapping through the many different channels because he didn't know what to watch. National Geoghrapic, nah. The News? Nah. Nickelodeon, definitely not. Cho was thinking about the Red John case. And he was thinking about Rigsby and Van Pelt. The two of them were so happy together. Rigsby couldn't stop talking about his girlfriend. He didn't blame Rigsby though, he had finally conquered Van Pelt after so many years. The two of them seemed happy, finally being together. That reminded him of the girl Summer. His former girlfriend and CBI informant had left him after he'd hit her. Summer was beautiful, gutsy and manipulative with a child-like sweetness. He'd missed her. Summer was already married though. To a guy named Marshal. Marshal seemed like a nice guy. He seemed smart, caring and he was probably a good influence for Summer. She would finally get her life back together. Cho sighed. Would he ever find love? His thoughts were interuppted by a short, loud sound of his phone. The tune meant he had a text message. Cho grabbed his phone out of his pocket, wondering who could possibly be texting him this late. He looked at the text message.

[ To Kimball Cho; From Teresa Lisbon ] Hello Kimball, don't you have a case to work on? You do actually. Ask Jane, he's in the office. RJ.

Cho read the weird message from his boss, and scratched on his head. This text message couldn't possibly be from his boss, could it? No, Lisbon would never write this. And who was RJ? It took a moment before he realized who this possibly could be, Red John. Cho stood up immidiately, dialing the number of his colleague Wayne Rigsby.

Wayne Rigsby was sleeping, but woke up when he heard the familair sound of his beeping phone. He woke up and hesitated, not willing and to weary to pick up the phone. Grace Van Pelt was laying beside him. She couldn't move because Rigsby had his arms wrapped around her waist. Grace opened her eyes and groaned. She moved her head a little until she was facing Rigsby. "Wayne.. Pick it up.." Rigsby groaned and revolved his body towards the nighttable, where his still ringing phone was settled. It was Cho. He picked it up and held it against his ear."Yeah." He said with a sleepy, weary voice. "I got a weird text message. Didn't you get it .." Cho was interrupted by Van Pelt, who was sitting now and reading the weird and mysterious text message she got a moment ago. She anxiously poked Rigsby on his shoulder, holding the phone in front of his purview. "I got the message too. Let's go to the office." He told Cho. Rigsby hung up and dragged himself out of the double bed. "I'm coming with you" Van Pelt got out of the bed, walked over to the closet and put some jeans on. She also put on a green t-shirt. RIgsby was already fully dressed because he was to lazy to change into some proper sleeping clothes this night. He was so tired after the case they've been working on this week. Grace was worried. The text message brought her a strange feeling. Something was definitely wrong. What would they encounter and discover in the office?