15. Mi Casa, Su Casa

KoKo POV

"Yes sir, my three cars are on your truck." I was on the phone talking to the truck driver who was delivering my cars. We just landed in Atlanta and August, Trav, and I were on the way to his house. We dropped the twins off and T's wife came and got him from the airport.

"Ma'am which three are yours and what is the address that we're supposed drop them off at?"

"I own the matte black G-wagon, the black 335i BMW, and the silver 2014 Jeep Liberty. Hold on one second please." I pulled the phone away from my ear "August tell him your address" I tapped his shoulder and handed him the phone because I was sitting in the backseat.

"The address is 3553 Chateaugey Ln NE Atl, Ga" he spoke into the phone and handed it back. "Okay ma'am we should be there within the next thirty minutes, but someone has to be there to sign for the cars" the man spoke into the phone

"Okay, thank you" I hung up and texted my mom letting her know we made it safely and I'd call her once I was settled.

I got on ig and noticed that I literally had thousands of follow request "Well August, I think ya fans found me" I said scrolling through all of the request, I just went and made my page public and that accepted all the request.

"What you talking about?" He asked looking through the rearview mirror "All these dang on follow request there are thousands of them, they must've seen the shaderoom post with us together" I chuckled

"Well, they better get used to seeing us together cuz you moving in shawty" he did this weird ass funky dance with his shoulders.

"Yung...."Travis looked at him like nigga 😒 "What the fuck was dat bruh" he said seriously but it made me laugh

"I was dancing nigga, fuck it look like" August said defending himself like he killed it "Nigga, dat wasn't no where near dancing" Trav chuckled shaking his head

"Koko, tell this nigga I was dancing" He looked at me and I scratched the side of my neck scrunching my face up "Well, it was something but it was NOT dancing" I made the 😁 sssss I'm sorry face "So you saying it wasn't good" he asked

I just shook my head no fast with my lips tucked. "We gotta work on it" I laughed at the face he made "Whatever" he rolled his eyes smirking as we pulled into a drive way and there was a uhaul outside I'm guessing the one with my clothes, shoes, and other things.

"This is really nice August" I said as he cut the car off and I opened my door to get out. "Thanks ma" he said as we walked up to the man in the uhaul.

"Um, I'm looking for an Autumn Ray" the driver of the uhaul said with raised eyebrows

"That's me" I raised my pointer finger and I could feel August and Travis looking at me. I know these fools didn't think KoKo was my real.

"Okay, ma'am please sign here" he handed me a tablet to sign my name.

"Here you go" I handed it back "okay ma'am, would you like to get up here and tell me what stuff you'd like in the house and on the order it says some stuff is going to storage so show me which things are going to storage.

He lifted the door on the back of the truck and I hopped up on it easily before he let down the ramp "Damn" Trav mumbled and I laughed "Volleyball payed off huh" I patted my legs, I had on distressed shorts, black nike roshe runs, and a Memphis Grizzlies sweatshirt.