3. Holding Conversation

AUGUST POV
"Hey, how y'all doin" Sneak, Teke, Trav, and I all responding at the same to the two young women. "Fine and you" they both said smiling exactly alike.

You could tell they were both related to pastor Ray, because they both had that smile and big nose. Ahahaha no offense pastor. But their smiles were contagious, big and beautiful. Especially the younger dark-skinned one sitting closer to the door. It was like her smile was very genuine and her teeth were perfect, and she had me encapsulated as I looked at her. She looked at me, blushed, and looked down then continued to talk with the other lady.

They carried on in their conversation as I eyed the darker one, I guess Sneak noticed and he chuckled and nudged me slightly. "Ayo yung, you burnin a whole in the side of lil mama face" he whispered while Teke and Trav were holding a conversation as well as the two young women.

"Man what you talm bout, ain't nobody staring" I tried to play it off but Sneak wasn't falling for it. "Man! Lie again, i seen ya looking a shawty like she was 2 piece with a biscuit from popeyes" We bust out laughing causing everyone in the room to look at us.

As conversations carried on, Pastor Ray entered the room and greeted us. He walked over the the table and spoke to the two girls and said "hey babies" as kissed the one who looked exactly like him's cheek, i'm assuming she's his daughter cuz she responded "hey daddy" and he went over and kissed the darker one's cheek and she responded "hey granddaddy".

I smiled to myself and thought she's the preachers granddaughter huh. He told them to introduce themselves and they did.

His daughter speaks and says "Hey I'm Ashley" and we nod and the other says "Hey I'm Koko" I smirk to myself thinking why was that her name Koko, maybe because of her cocoa skin. I stare at her a little longer and realize she's the girl that was singing.

Sneak, Teke, and Trav introduce themselves and finally I speak "Hey I'm August but call me Aug". Koko smiles at me while Ashley walks into another part of the office on the phone. I speak again "hey you sounded amazing up there today, had me in tears almost" I say as I chuckle. She giggles and shakes her head "thank you August" she says grinning. Her granddad ask if we're all ready and we respond "Yes Sir". He ask Koko to drive me and my crew and she says "yes i can do that grandaddy". She says "follow me y'all" and we rise from the couch. He tells her to meet him at outback and she nods in understanding.

We follow behind her and her granddaddy winks at me and throws a thumbs up i knew then Grandpops was tryna set his granddaughter up. I smile and continue to follow her.

Lil mama had smooth chocolate skin, thick curly hair, about 5'8, thick, with big breast, wide hips, and a ass out this world. Honestly, a nigga was checking lil mama out. I'm a skinny nigga and she wasn't like any woman i had ever been with. She was a big girl but she was fine as hell.

I watched as her hips swayed in that dress and them heels had her legs looking right. I turned to see Trav them looking too and I mugged the shit out of them and they all laughed and threw their hands up in defeat.

We made it down the stairs and outside and Koko speaks "I'm going to bring my car around okay" we nod as she walks away with them hips still swaying..."Good Lawd" was all I could manage to mumble and Trav them bust out laughing "lil mama looking might good doc" Teke says and "Damnn" Sneaks says as he looks away shaking his head. I snapped my neck in their direction fast as hell "fuck y'all looking at" they all start laughing. I find nothing amusing "Yung we see you checking for lil mama, hop on that or one of us will" Trav says and Sneak and Teke nod their heads in agreement.

Koko pulls around and all our mouths drop open "Gahhh Damn" we all say in unison. Ma was riding clean as hell in that 2015 black G wagon with them 20s shinning. She rolls down her dark tinted windows and smiles with her shades on "C'mon now y'all I'm hungry" she says while chuckling." We check out her whip as we approach and get in.

Of course I wanted to sit in the front, so I knock Teke out the way and open the front door getting in. Shawty ride was pimped out and had a nigga thinking bout getting one of these pretty muhfuckas.

"Dang lil mama you riding like this" Trav asks her and we all chuckle. "Yup, my granddaddy bought it for me for my birthday this year" she responds with that beautiful smile looking at Trav in the rear view mirror.

"How old are you Koko" I ask her making small talk. "21" she responds in the voice of the vine and we all share a good laugh. "Aww she a baybeh" Trav says from the back "Am not" she whips her head back at him as we stop at a red light mugging him then starts to chuckle. "Yes you are you a lil girl" Sneak and Teke say messing with her "Lies you tell" she laughs responding to them "far from it baybeh, I'm good and grown" she says flipping her curls over her shoulder laughing...

Damn, shawty got me feeling some type a way....

Koko's POV

"Lies you tell" I laugh "Far from it baybeh, I'm good and grown" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder laughing. "Oh really" that fine ass carmel skin stick says with his amazing smile "Yes really Mr. Alsina" I say with my lips pursed looking straight ahead not making eye contact with him. "Is that right" he ask laying his accent on thick as hell causing my left leg to start shaking. Jesus keep me near the cross lord. I smiled while nodding my head responding to him.

"Oh you can't speak now Ma" taunting me again with that accent I see. "Ma? That's my name now Mr. Alsina" i ask innocently smirking. "Yea lil mama that's ya name now, and why you keep calling me Mr. Alsina I told you to call me Aug baybeh" Once he said baybeh, he damn near hit his face on the dashboard i hit them breaks so fucking hard.

He looked at my like I was crazy, and the three stooges in the back start cracking up. "Ayo Yung, I think lil mama like you calling ha baybeh" Sneak terrorizes me. And I flip him off with an unbothered attitude trying to cover up how him saying that affected me.

"I second that shit Yung" Trav says and Teke starts laughing. I look over at August and he has this sexy ass smirk plastered on his face looking at me. Ughh I just rolled my eyes, cut up the radio to block they ass out and continued driving to the restaurant.

Fuck! This was going to be a long drive with these fools...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aug and Koko feeling some type of way Sneak, Teke, and Trav instigating asses 😂
What's coming next!?
Excuse mistakes
Vote and comment!