Chapter 2: You have an affect on me

3rd POV

Fiona knocked on the door and a well dressed Marshall answered. He was wearing a dark red band shirt with an open leather jacket and dark skinny jeans. Fiona admired his attire and walked in. Before he could even say a hello she stopped him and said.

"Hold on I need to change!"

Almost as if she new he was going to speak. He just chuckled and went over to the cabinet to get the supplies for the cupcakes that Fiona was making that night. He looked at the note she had given him earlier with all the supplies he would need. Fiona was the type that would HAVE to make it from scratch. It's not that she didn't like the already half done box mix; it was more for the fact of she liked to be proud of what she did. After getting all the ingredients out of the cabinets and fridge Fiona walked out of the bathroom, with a new outfit. She had on a tight light blue top with a lace pattern on the top. The lace was around the neck of the shirt, which enhanced her chest. The shirt was already low cut but still enough to be modest. She also had on a white ruffled skirt, and short healed black boots. Her hair was up in a nice ponytail with her bangs out. Marshall tried hard not to stare for too long at her body.

He had grown up to see Fiona's body... Develop. She used to be a cute little pudgy, curvy 14 year old. But now, she was a sexy, thin, and still curvy 17 year old.

"Gumball must be mad that he turned her down so much." The vampire said to himself.

"How do I look?" She said with a twirl.

"Perfect as always!" He said with a thumbs up.

She let out a chuckle and walked over to the kitchen to begin baking. She picked up a measuring cup and poured flour into it.

"Marshall have you ever baked before?" She looked up from the flour into his crimson red eyes.

"Nah, not too much. I only really suck the red out I things. I can eat normally but choose not to. So baking is kinda pointless. For me anyways."

"Oh well do you like sweets?" This time adding the cups of flour into the bowl and picking up the sugar.

"Yeah. Actually I kinda have a sweet tooth for them, but I'm fairly picky when it comes to them." He smiled.

She poured the sugar into the big bowl, now reaching for the teaspoon.

"What's your favorite kind?" Keeping the conversation going.

"Humm..." Marshall thought. "Well I like strawberries, so, maybe like strawberry cake or something... I don't really know."

She just laughed. "A vampire that likes sweets, how cute. Heehee."

He made a half frown. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know an evil guy like me liking sweets and stuff."

She finished adding all the dry ingredients for the cake and began to mix. "Your not evil Marshall. In fact your really nice!" She said smiling.

"I'm so evil.." He said bearing his fangs.

"You don't scare me Marshall." She added putting down the well mixed bowl.

"Yeah! Well... How 'bout now!" He grew into a bat like creature and hissed.

"Marshall this kitchen is tiny! Don't you dare grow anymore!"

"Oh ho ho, you scared?" He said smirking.

"No, I just don't want to become wallpaper!" She yelled.

"Ok," he shrank back to normal. "Your safe for now little girl." Giving a sexy smirk.

"You wouldn't hurt me," Looking up at him. "W-would you...?" Having a little nervousness in her voice.

Other than Cake, only really Marshall was the only one who had effect on this girl.

This is the girl who would laugh in the face of danger.

Stand up to death itself.

Fight off witches and ghosts without breaking a sweat.

Yet she still had a sweet spot for this spunky vampire.

"No, never." He replied with almost a dazed look in his eyes.