The signs as old people

Aries: Gets ticked off easily and just overall wants to be taken care off.

Taurus: Constantly mentioning how old they are and expects you to take care of them 100% of the time.

Gemini: Forgets where they've put everything and sits down to think about something then falls asleep 3 minutes later.

Cancer: Very family orientated and will constantly call to ask how your doing, you feel bad when you forget to call.

Leo: Thinks they know absolutely everything and tells stories about how amazing they were when they were younger.

Virgo: Probably your toughest critic, but they love their family very much and wants them to succeed.

Libra: The coolest old person ever, their caught up on the current trends and asks you what's new in pop culture whenever they see you.

Scorpio: Very caring and protective of their family, their constantly giving advice that sounds crazy but it'll probably help you out in the long term.

Sagittarius: Has an album full of pictures of themselves when they were younger and a bunch of stories to tell.

Capricorn: Very wise and advice filled, they have an answer for just about everything, as well as a hone remedy.

Aquarius: Very wise, very witty. They give you advice and constantly talk about how much things have changed since they've aged.

Pisces: They love being around young people and continue to experience things everyday.

Vote and comment, plz