The signs as types of beauties.

Aries: Complex. Sneaks up on you. Doesn't effect you much at first. But over time can consume you and become all you can think about.

Taurus: Warm. A reliable kind of beauty almost, in the sense that it will shine through the darkest of times.

Gemini: Unconventional. Catches you by surprise. Almost always leaves a lasting impression.

Cancer: Dreamy.All hazy eyes and messy hair. Beauty that inspires soft, slow songs.

Leo: Dark. Intimidating. Dangerous and slight scary but still lovely. Leaves you wandering "Beauty or Beast".

Virgo: quiet. Dainty in the way of porcelain teacups and feathery eyelashes. Can make your heart ache.

Libra: Lively. Wild eyes and feet on the dashboard. The kind of beauty that evokes adventure and giggling like a child.

Scorpio: Tantalizing. Always seems to leave you wanting more, but that something is usually unobtainable.

Sagittarius: Melancholic. Something to write poetry about. Beauty you can stare at for days and never get tired of it.

Capricorn: Bold. Hits you straight on. Makes you mess up on your words. Free in the way that leaves you breathless.

Aquarius: Mischievous. Knows how to reel you in and keep you entranced. wild and very hard to ignore.

Pisces: Daring. Raised eyebrows and smirks. Beauty that seems to blur everything around it.

Vote and comment xo