The signs when stoned as fück.

Aries: making dumb faces at their friends while laughing about spongebob episodes that they remember.

Taurus: starts talking about the universe and how everything is all connected while eating a whole entire pizza.

Gemini: laughing so much but stopping every oncenin a while bc they're really scared of being caught.

Cancer: not as emotional as you think. Probably listening to music or watching vines with Aquarius laughing so hard.

Leo: watching Netflix probably and just staring off into space. Might take a nap later.

Virgo: makes the most sense out of every sign. Talks about true feelings of things like religion and political issues.

Libra: can be kind of annoying, just wants to show everybody they're favorite video or movie while nobody else cares but they're still having a good time.

Scorpio: talks about their emotions. Probably so spaced out they need to turn down the TV tonraste their grilled cheese.

Sagittarius: freaking put about EVERYTHING! Probably making sure everyone is ok, but really wants to just run aroumd and scream.

Capricorn: so chill. Laughing at all the things their friends say even though its probably not funny at all. Always has a smile on there face.

Aquarius: doing random shit and probably only watching things with cancer bc they horny af and they wanna fuck.

Pisces: probably yells at people and then cries bc they feel like a bitch. Does dumb and reckless shit and then blames it on their high.

Vote and comment xo