Chapter 47: Disney

*Kayla's POV*

"Matt I have to bring him!" I said. "Kayla you can't!" He said raising his voice. "DAD CAN I BRING DYNAMITE?!" I yelled. "YEA WHEEZY IS GOING TOO!" He yelled. "HOW?!" Matt yelled. "Well I'm driving down there instead of flying." He said appearing in the door. "Can I go please?" I asked. "Yea." He said. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and walked out the door with Dynamite on his leash. "Kayla are you flying?" Daniel asked. "No I can't leave Dynamite." I said. "I'll stay with you!" He said. "Alright." I said. We got in the car and said goodbye and started driving.

"So Daniel I never really fully met you." My dad said. "Oh god." I said holding Dynamite. "Uh what do you want to know sir?" Daniel asked sounding nervous. "How did you meet my daughter?" He asked. "Uh when I first moved next to you guys she bumped into me." Daniel said grabbing my hand. "Are you going to hurt my daughter?" He asked. "Never in a million years sir." Daniel said shaking. I kissed his cheek and he relaxed. "What do you do?" He asked. "I sing." Daniel said. "Do you travel?" He asked. "Yes sir but only if it's okay with Kayla." Daniel said looking at me. "And what do you like about my daughter?" He asked. "Oh sir I don't like her." Daniel said. "WHAT?!" My dad yelled. "I love her sir." Daniel said squeezing my hand a little. "You scared me there." He said. "Dad are you done with the questions?" I asked. "Yea." He said putting on music. "You okay?" I asked him. "Yea I'm perfectly fine." He smiled.

-Skip Car ride-

We arrived at the hotel and thank god it allowed dogs! We got to our room and my mouth dropped. "It's so big!" I said. "So parents in one room. Becca, Kayla, Daniel and Matt in one and the rest in the other. Dynamite with Kayla, wheezy with Robert." My mom said and grabbed her key. I laid on the bed. "So who's with who?" Matt asked. "Me and Becca." I said. "Okay." They said. "Hey." Daniel said. "Hi." I said and my phone started ringing. "Okay hold up." I said and picked it up.

Nick😈💩: Kayla Espinosa
Me: Nick T likes the D
Nick: ok don't start that nickname again
Me: hmm so what up
Nick: well I was wondering if you could help me find a job
Me: Did the Nick that I know ask for a job?!
Nick: yea
Me: I can hook you up as a waiter
Nick: thanks
Me: you can start with me since your going to be in training
Nick: so after this week?
Me: when I get back so yea
Nick: thank you
Me: anytime
Nick: bye Kayla E likes to Pee
Me: bye Nick T likes the D

I hung up and Matt was laughing. "You remember that?" He laughed. "Uh yea." I said. I looked at Daniel and he was talking on the phone. "Who's he on the phone with?" I asked. "Aton." Matt said. "Oh." I said. "Hey Bex wanna come mess with people?" I asked. "Yea sure." She said. "Let me put my stuff in the bathroom first." I said and grabbed my bag. I put it near the sink and walked out. I grabbed my backpack which has everything in it and went out the door. "First lets do Raquisha." I said.

We saw him walking and I grabbed the shaving cream from my bag and put some in our hands. I ran up to him and jumped on his back and smacked him then Becca did. "I'm gonna get you." He said. "Wait a minute." I said and walked up to the parents room. "What's up people!" I said. I walked in the bathroom and washed my hands. Becca washed hers and we went to talk to the parents. "What's up miss Fabulous." My dad said. "We should have a thing where we team up and prank each other. "Alright Skye's vs. Espinosa's." Esther said. "No we have four Jackson doesn't count. So five people each team, we need one of your members." I said. "We want Robert." I said. "Deal." Esther said.

"Can you get everyone in here?" She asked. "Yea sure." I said and we walked out. "Yo Robert parents room all of you." I said then walked to our room. I walked in and Daniel and Matt were planning something. "Guys Uh parents room now." I said. They got up and we walked across the hall. "Okay guys so Kayla and Becca came up with a prank war vs each of the families but we have to take someone off our team." Esther said. "Is it me?" Daniel whispered. "And we chose Robert." My mom said. "YUSSSSSS!" He yelled. "We start tomorrow and winner by the end of the trip!" My dad said. We walked out of the room but got stopped. "No pranks during outings only in the hotel." Mr. skye said. We nodded and left.

"Babe can we walk around the hotel?" Daniel asked. "Uh yea sure but we have to be back because we are getting pizza." I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator. "AH OH MY GOD ITS DANIEL SKYE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!" A girl yelled running towards us. "Hey do you want to hang out?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the room. I grabbed my key and opened the door. "Hey sis!" Matt said sitting on the couch. "Hey." I said putting my bag down. "Kayla!" Daniel said walking into the room with Becca and Jackson. "Ah Jackson how are you?!" I asked. I picked him up and Daniel looked at me.

He pulled me by the waist and looked in my eyes. "I'm sorry I know you don't like fans intruding our time." He said pressing his forehead to mine. Jackson put his forehead on ours and I laughed. "It's fine." I said. He kissed me and Jackson kissed my cheek. "And what do you think your doing cutie?" I asked and he laughed. "This is going to be a good vacation." Daniel said kissing my cheek.