Chapter 21: Home

*Daniel's POV*

We arrived home and we got out of the car. I kissed Kayla and we walked into our houses. "YES IM HOME OH MY food!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. My phone buzzed but I ignored it and walked upstairs and unpacked. When I finished I went on my phone and saw Kayla texted me.

Kayla❤️😍: Babe you have my tigerrrrrrrrrrrr🐯
Me: Oops sorry babe I'll give it to you tomorrow
Kayla: fine

I figured she fell asleep because she always says fine then falls asleep. I stayed up and finished unpacking my clothes. When I finished I went downstairs and ate dinner then went upstairs and fell asleep.

*NEXT DAYYYYYYY☀️*

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up and went downstairs. I poured froot loops and sat on the couch in the living room. I watched Spongebob until I was done eating. "Hey Kayla." Matt said walking down the stairs. "Hey Matt." I said jumping on his back. "Lazy days huh?" He asked bringing me to the kitchen. "Yep." I said walking upstairs.

I put on my black tank top with a paw print grey sweatshirt and plaid short pajama shorts. I put on my grey Aeropostale socks and my ankle brace. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail. It's 2:00 and I just laid in bed for an hour until the doorbell rang. Matt is out with friends my parents are at work and Burnie can't open doors so I have to get up.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to be engulfed with hugs. "Hello Kayla." Esther said walking in the door. "Hello no ones home so can I help you with something?" I asked letting everyone in. I saw Daniel starring at me so I ignored him. "Yea can you get the summer box your mom said you could get it for us?" She said more in a question. "sure but there's a lot." I said walking downstairs to the basement. Robert took a box then Daniel then Jojo then JJ then so on. Once they finished Daniel stayed over and we sat in the living room on my laptop.

"Babe cuddles!" He screamed opening his arms. I cuddled into him. "You look cute today." he whispered. "Lazy Day." I said looking on twitter. "Babe can I stay over tonight?" He asked looking at me. I nodded. "Cupcakes?" I asked. "Lets goooooooo!" He screamed dragging me to the kitchen.

We but the batter in the trays and then out it in the oven. While we waited we put on some music and just talked. Once we heard a ding we took them out and started decorating. He put some icing on my lips and I put some on his face. I kissed him and poured sprinkles in his hair.

After that we cleaned up and sat back on the couch. "I have another tour." he said sadly. "When?" I asked looking at him. "Next week." He said sighing. "Matts going." he said. After that we went upstairs and fell asleep.