Chapter 41: Surprise

*Daniel's POV*

We just got to NYC and we have a show first. It's been a month since I've seen my shorty and im upset she isn't coming today. We were at the meet and greet and this girl came up to me with blue hair and my hoodie merchandise on. "Hi." I said. "Hey." she said and sounded familiar. "Wanna picture?" I asked. "Sure but I have plenty with you." she said. I looked at her closely and then at Hayes and he was about to burst out laughing. "Wait." I said looking at her. "KAYLA?!" I yelled. "Surprise?" She asked. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled and the fans awed.

"Where did you get that hoodie?" I asked. "Your room!" She said. "Oh so your stealing." "you know it." she smiled. We took a picture of us kissing then she left. "Oh my god." I smiled. "Oh my god!" I said and fell to the floor. We got ready for the show and I went on stage and I saw her in the audience so I jumped off the stage and walked threw the crowd and threw her over my shoulder. "DANIEL!" She yelled sternly. "I could kick you but I have a boot on." she said. I felt her take my phone and heard the fans laughing. "You sir have a nice butt." she said and I laughed. I put her down and put her on a stool.

She looked confused and I started singing 'Maybe' while looking at her and smiling. She started laughing and I smiled even wider. Like how can I not she's beautiful. Her smile I have to smile at like when she smiles I smile. She's a work of art. "Guys guys I have to stop singing for a second just to admire this work of art!" I smiled and looked at her hide her face. "Oh babe why you hiding your beautiful stop hiding." I said.

After the show I grabbed Kayla and put my arm around her shoulder. "Let's get something to eat baby." I said and we walked to McDonalds. The boys followed us and sat with us. "Sorry." I said. "Hey as long as I'm with you its fine." she said and took my fry. "So you went in my house and took my hoodie?" I asked. "Yea and I'm keeping it." she said laughing. "You take all of my hoodies." I laughed. "Oh and my mom is picking me up in 30 minutes." she said.

"No she's not." I said. "Your staying with me!" I said. "We are going home tomorrow first thing." I said. "Okay let's go I'm tired."she said. We walked back and went to m bed. "NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" Everyone yelled. We laughed and cuddled until I saw he asleep.

-Next Day-

We were going home and dropped Kayla off at her house. She changed and did everything else then came into the living room. "Hey!" I said and she jumped and fell. "You scared the belly button off me!" She said. "I'm sorry let's watch TV!" I said and dragged her over to the couch. "Burnie come here boy." she said and he jumped on her lap. "Hey I wanna cuddle too!" I pouted.