Chapter 42: The boxes

*Kayla's POV*

I came from work and Daniel went back on a tour with Matt so I'm home with my Mom and Jackson. I walked up to the door and knocked but no one answered so I figured they went out I looked down the get my key and saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

Kayla,
As you know I'm on tour so I left you surprises in the house. Your mom is out and I had time to do this before I left so follow the arrows in the house. Love you babe!
~Daniel

I grabbed the key and the note and put the key in the lock. I opened the door and saw arrows on the floor. I followed them to the kitchen where I found a box. I put my stuff down and opened it. There was another note on it.

Baby girl,
Okay now I know you love food so here is your treat to eat while I'm gone!
~Daniellll

I stood on my tippy toes and looked inside. I saw a huge bag of Trolli gummy worms and a huge box of nerds. "Damn." I said and put them back and walked to the bathroom. I saw a box on the toilet so I opened it and the note.

Shorty,
So when you have your cramps here's what you need and some purty things.
~Tally

I laughed and saw all pads and stuff and elephant earrings. I saw mascara and soap. "This kid I swear he knows me too well." I said and put everything in the box again. I walked downstairs to the basement and saw a box so I opened it and the note.

Babe,
Alright alright now your gonna hate me for this one but call me when your done with the boxes.
~Song boy

I opened it and saw 6 gift cards for iTunes all different prices and my laptop with snoopy on it. "DANIEL!" I screamed. I put it back and went to my living room and saw a box with a note on it.

My world,
Alright well your mom helped me with this and I did the other thing so enjoy:)
~Your world

I opened it and saw my watermelon shirt with my red skater skirt and red Jordan's, a blue crop top and black skater skirt with a brown belt and black Jordan's, a grey sleeveless shirt with a mint skater skirt and grey Jordan's. I also saw envelopes the open when kind. I put it back and went to my room and saw the door shut with a note on it.

Kayla,
Your last one is in here and call me when your done opening it I love you so much and I miss you!:):
~Your boyfriend Daniel

I opened the door and went to the box and opened it. "Oh my god." I said. There was a black and white mini Pitbull in there with a red rose and a white rose on its collar. I looked at its name and smiled. "Hey dynamite." I said. I called Daniel and waited.

Daniel❤️🎶: So I'm guessing you finished
Me: yea
Daniel: babe how did you like it?
Me: it was amazing
Daniel: I'm glad you like it
Me: Why did you waste money on me I told you not to
Daniel: I wanted to give you stuff so you can remember me.
Me: that's cute
Daniel: okay well I hope you like it and I'm about to go on so I love you babe.
Me: I love you too babe good luck.

I hung up and grabbed the box with the dog and went to the bathroom and grabbed that box and then went downstairs. "Burnie we have a new member." I said and he perked up. I took out Dynamite and he sniffed him then started playing with him. "So I guess they are friends." I said to myself. I took the roses from his collar and put them in a small cup. I grabbed the box that he was in took everything out and then threw the box away. I grabbed the bathroom stuff and put that stuff where it has to go and threw the box away.

I went downstairs and put all that stuff away in my room and threw the box away. I did the same to the other one and then sat down. The phone rang and I groaned.

Me: Hello?
Matt❤️🐶: hey sis mom texted me thinking you are still working so she is coming home now.
Me: alright bye
Matt: love you
Me: love you too

I hung up and sat down and took my shoes off. "Hey honey." my mom said walking in the door. "Hey." I said walking towards the kitchen. "Whats with the box-wait were those from Daniel?" She asked. "Yea." I said getting the letter that said open now. I came back downstairs with my laptop and the letter and opened it.

Dear Kayla,
I'm on tour now and you won't see me for another 10 months. I know crazy! But when I get home I promise I won't go on any tours for a year and just spend time with you to make them up. I know you miss me all the time when I'm on these tours so that's why I have these letters for you. For when your sad, for when you miss me, for when you want to smile, for when your bored, for when your tired, for when your doing a video, for when it's rainy, for when your watching my dogs, for when your babysitting, for when you miss my hugs, for when you miss my presents, for when your watching a movie, for when your going out with friends, for when your hurt, for when you need a shoulder to cry on, for when the hate gets too much, for when you miss your brother, for when you need support, for when I am back in your arms. There's a lot but it will last till I come home babe. I love you so much. Enjoy:)
-Daniel❤️

I put it back in the envelope and went upstairs and pinned it to my wall. I went back downstairs and went on my laptop with the little puppy next to me. "So this dog is going to follow you now." my mom said. "I guess so." I said.