Chapter 01. GoodBye

"Bye Taeyeon-ah! See you in the future! I hope I'll also see your future children!" Said Yuri while smiling and waving her hands at me. "Yah! Don't ever think about that Yuri!" Jessica scolded her as she playfully poke her shoulder. "I was just kidding there, don't take it to heart, huh?" Yuri points. "Of course! I'm a good girl! I won't be mad at you since this will be now our last goodbye," I said as my eyes started to form with tears.

"Ah! Don't burst out crying Taeyeon, we'll going to see you soon," Jessica comforted me but I can't control my feelings and my tears began falling from my eyes. "Oh my! Did Jessica told you some hurtful words?" Yuri check me out.

"No! Girls, I'm going to miss you" I said as I sob and without any permission, I immediately pulled them both for a hug.

"Taeng, don't cry now, you also make me cry," said Jessica and the both of them starts crying along with me. "Aish! Taeyeon, this is your fault why the both of us are now crying", "I just can't help myself Yuri, you know that I'm a small hearted person," I said between my sobs.

The three of us stayed like this for awhile until I can hear that the bus signal's here already. Anyways, we are here in the bus station. "Omo! Taeyeon, you better go now, the bus is here already," Jessica said as she wipe her tears away, "Promise me that you guys will be with me soon at the GreenFields University right? That's our promise right?" I asked sincerely as my tears were falling too fast. "We promise that Taeyeon, but you also promise us that you won't forget about us," Yuri said as she cried out loud. "I totally promise!" I said as I cross my heart.

"To all passengers, please get inside of the bus so that we can now leave Incheon," the announcer said and so I look at the both of them with teary eyes.

"Taeyeon, go on now, you might miss up the bus," said Jessica as she wipe my tears away using her thumb. I quickly wipe my tears away as I get my two luggage from the side. I sighed heavily as I nod.

"Goodbye girls, don't forget about your promise, okay?" I flashed a force smile but deep inside of me, I'm really going to miss them. "Don't worry Taeyeon, we will," the both of them smile and motioned me to go. I hug them once again and flashed my last farewell smile.

"Goodbye girls," I said and in any seconds, my tears started to fall again. I just turned my back and I was about to take my first step on the bus when a familiar voice called out my name. "Wait up Taeyeon!" As I turn my back, it's Yuri.

"What is it?" I asked as I wipe my tears. "Here, if you think that you missed us and when the time that you have any problems or a serious situations, just look unto this paper dolls that I especially made just for you. This is me, you and Jessica," she hand me a beautiful and colorful paper dolls smiling at me.

I hug her again and tapped her back. "Thanks Yul, I will do what you said and I will always talk about it and treat them like you, like you are just by my side. Thank you for being a good best friend to me Yuri, I promise that I won't forget the both of you," I said as I tightened the grip on her shirt. "All aboard!" The announcer said and so, Yuri slightly pushed me inside and that's the time that the door already closed, I watched the both of them as they wave their hands at me. "Goodbye girls," I mumbled to myself and look for a vacant seat.

Suddenly, I found a vacant chair on the corner and so I sat down and take off my eyeglasses as I wipe my tears. My eyes landed on the paper doll that Yuri gave me and so I quickly put on my glasses and look down at the paper dolls. "Yuri, Jessica, I promise that I won't forget about you. You are my first best friends," I said and smiled on my own like an idiot.

By the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon, 23 years old. I have no mother and father anymore 'cause they died on a car accident, specifically, I don't have a family. If your thinking right now of where should I live, an apartment of course and I will transfer to GreenFields University, the most famous school in Seoul. Actually, its also my first time to go in Seoul so.. I'm not really familiar about the places.

That girls from a while ago were Jessica and Yuri, my first best friends, we promised that we will meet again at the said school that I mentioned earlier. So for now, I'm thinking if where should I go when I arrived at Seoul? Will someone accompany me? Or not.

~~~

A/N: hey there lil' folks! Kekeke~ Sarreh! That's what I called for my little readers! :D this is the very first beginning of 'Mr. Handsome & Ms. Nerd' so.. How's that? Taeyeon looks very pitiful here *pout* Sarreh for the Taeyeon lovers out there! Hope you'll support the story til' the end! Love lots!

(Edited)