Mended hearts

5 years later~

At the ages of nineteen and twenty, Merida and Hiccup had so many things and problems going on between their two clans; Hiccup's father just talked to him about becoming a chief and Merida's mum was almost done with her schooling of running a kingdom. Hiccup and Merida would not see each other as often as they did five years ago, but their friendship was slowly turning into something else...
Hai there handsome! Merida giggled while walking towards Hiccup hey good afternoon meh lady. Merida sits down next to Hiccup after giving toothless a little kiss. My mum is almost done with teachen me.. Merida says quietly. Oh, i forgot to tell you.. Your never going to believe this, I wake up, go down to eat breakfast thinking all that's right in the world and my dad comes in the room and tells me that I will be chief! Merida jumps up and smiles weakly, I am so happy for you! Hiccup sighs and sits down, yeah and I am happy about you becoming queen soon or so in a few years, but what about seeing each other... You know... You will probably end up with some handsome young prince and I will have to be paired up with some other lady too... I don't want to leave you, ever. Merida walks over to Hiccup and wipes a tear from his cheek, and hiccup grasps her hand gently... Let's not talk about this right now, ok... I know we wont let anyone get between us... Now let's ride! Merida runs towards toothless, I haven't ridin in a we bit while Merida jumps on toothless and then looks up at Hiccup, who is running towards them with a jolly smile on his face. Let's ride bud! Hiccup says to toothless who does directly what he says and darts up in the sky leaving Merida and Hiccup laughing and draining out screams of joy. After riding on Toothless, Hiccup helps Merida off toothless and Merida jumps right on top of Hiccup and gives him a huge kiss, we still have a few more years, and probably more after that if ya keep your hopes up, "we lamb". Hiccup smiles, alright then. The two go back to their clans wishing that their future life will be with each other...