Justin has been asleep for about 3 hours and I still can't fall asleep. I can't think, I wasn't expecting this at all. I decided to just get to because I knew I wasn't going to go to sleep. "Where are you going?" Justin asked half sleep. "Um I'm just going to go for a walk." I told him. "Do you want me to go?" He asked sitting up and turning on the light. "No it's fine. I know your tired, I just need to think." I told him.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked frowning. "I'll be fine." I said giving him a small smile and he layed back down. "Goodnight Justin." I said kissing his forehead. "Wake me up when you get back." He told me and I nodded.

Cameron's POV

Ever had those nights where you just can't sleep? Tonight is one of those nights and I don't know why. Its 3 in the morning right now and I feel like I could just run a mile so that's what I'm going to do.

I already had on shorts and a T-shirt so I just went outside and just started running. I have no idea why I was running but it felt-. "Ow!" Me and another person said as we ran into each other which caused us to fall. "Faith?" I asked looking closely at her. "Cameron. " She mumbled. I got up to help her and she thanked me.

"What are doing up so late?" I asked curiously. "I couldn't sleep. Why are you awake?" She asked. "I couldn't sleep either." I sighed.  "I seen you on TV tonight, that was the most savage thing you have ever done." I chuckle lightly. "Thanks." She chuckled.

"Um can I walk with you?" I asked nervously. "I guess so." She sighed. "So what made you come out here?" I asked curiously. "I needed fresh air." She shrugged. "I know when your lying." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Mr. Weaver died." She said softly.

"When?" I asked frowning. "Apparently today." She said softly. "Do you know what happened?" I asked softly. "No one told me." She said with her voice cracking. "Is that why you can't sleep?" I asked curiously and she nodded slowly. "Death is a normal thing and -." I started.

"Can we please not talk about death because I came out here to get my mind off of it." She sighed and I nodded. "I'm really sorry about earlier." I said softly. "Its ok Cameron." She said giving me a small smile. "So um are you going to the boys party Saturday?" I asked and she nodded. "Jack invited me, but I want go if you don't want me to." She told me.

"Why wouldn't I want you go?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Because maybe you have hot date." She chuckled. "Believe me that's not happening." I said shaking my head. "Why can't you just move on?" She asked softly. "I don't know." I sighed.

"Do you still love me?" I asked looking at her. "Of course I do, I still love you just as much as I did when were together." She admitted. "That is nicest thing you have said to me in a while." I smiled. "Don't get used to it." She chuckled.

"Believe me I won't." I chuckled lightly. "I heard you and Justin got kicked out the mall." I said starting another conversation and she laughed. "That security was way too scrict all we were doing was running around the food court." She shrugged. "Why?" I asked laughing. "Because he was trying to sit on me." She chuckled. "Wow you must think your so cool." I said sarcastically. "Obviously." She said flipping her hair sassily.

"How far are we walking exactly?" I asked and she shrugged. "I always do this." She told me. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Because when I can't sleep I try to find a way to make me tired." She shrugged. "There this thing called sleeping pills, you should try them." I said jokingly, and she glared at me.

"I feel like we don't know anything about each other anymore." I told her. "I'm still the same person." She shrugged. "No your not." I said shaking my head. "Well then let's play 21 questions." She shrugged. "You go first." I told her and she nodded.