"Her voice has matured and its really strong. She could sing like one note and I could just get the chills immediately." He said smiling and I returned back a smile. "Faith you hang out with the Magcon boys right?" She asked. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Which one is your favorite?" She asked giving me a fake smile. Fake bitches.

"There all so nice but I'm gonna have to go with Jack Gilinsky." I told her. "Why him?" She asked curiously. "He's my best friend, I have never had a friend like him so its really cool because we connect in many ways." I told her. "How does his girlfriend like that?" She chuckled. Can I leave?

"I'm sure Madison is fine with it." I said just a tad bit rudely and Justin put his hand on my back to keep me calm. "Are you friends with Madison Beer?" She asked. "Not really but her and Jack are perfect together." I told her. "Cameron -." She started. "I'm done with this." I said taking off all my microphone and taking off my wires.

"I love you all!" I said blowing kisses as I left the stage and got up and cheered for me. "Your such a savage!" A girl my age yelled. "And you are beautiful!" I said pointing at her.

"Faith your supposed to be still out there." Matt said when I got backstage. "That girl was really pissing me off." I shrugged as stuffed my face with pizza they provided. "What did she do?" He asked grabbing a slice of pizza.

"She kept asking questions about Cameron. This is supposed to be about me and Justin not him. "I said angrily.  "I think you may be over reacting just a tad bit." Matt said backing away from me. "I don't care what you say I just don't like that girl." I said shaking my head. "Are you about to be on your period?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah how do you know?" I asked curiously. "Because your eating pizza, you never eat pizza." He told me and looked at the pizza scrunching my nose. "You're right." I said handing it to him and he had no problem eating it. "Pizza used to be the bomb but it made me fat so I stopped eating it." I sighed.

"Anything can make you fat." He said with his mouth full. "Ehh I'm going to take the healthy way out." I said picking up some watermelon balls. "Those are so freaking cute." Matt said grabbing one. "There really nasty though." I said spitting it back into my head and throwing it away. "Ew their rotten." He spitting his out.

"I think I'm still hungover." I chuckled. "Do you remember everything?" He asked smirking. "I do actually." I said pushing him playfully. "So how was it?" He asked. "It was average." I shrugged. "Just average?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "No it was great but it felt weird." I sighed.

"How so?" He asked. "Because I have only had sex with one person." I sighed. "It will get better." He shrugged. "You say that like I'm going through something terrible." I said laughing. "Ya never know." He chuckled.

"Faith as your manager I should say what the hell were you thinking but as your boyfriend I'm going to that you are seriously the bomb." Justin said hugging me and I laughed. "She was so rude." I scoffed. "We should go before they come back here." Justin told us and I nodded.

At home

"Oh my gosh." I said shocked and sitting up in the bed. "What's wrong?" Justin asked sitting up with me. "My old teacher just died." I sighed. "Were you close?" He asked sadly. "No but I'm just in shock, he was only 33." I frowned. "I'm sorry." He said hugging me. "I was so mean to him." I whispered. "I'm sure he didn't even remember." Justin told me.

"But I do." I said softly. "Your not a bad person Faith." He said grabbing my hand. "I sure do feel like it right now." I said putting my head on his chest. "You shouldn't because we all make mistakes." He said kissing my forehead. "I guess your right." I sighed and layed down. "Goodnight." He said laying down and putting his hand around my waist. "Goodnight." I sighed.