Last Chapter

~A year later~

Chilled's POV

It has been a year since I have be dating Ze. We do gaming videos on YouTube now. I still work at The Italian restaurant. I called Ze.

"Hey, can you meet me at the park?" I asked. I fumbled a small box in my hand while driving. I was going to propose. I worked hard with tips and my pay check.

"Yeah, sure. Can't wait to see you there. Love you!" He replied.

"Love you, too." With that we hung up. I haven't stole anything in forever. I actually worked. It was hard. I won't deny that the thought to steal crossed my mind, but I shook it off. I did it for Ze. My heart was beating so fast.

"Calm, Anthony. Calm." I said to myself out loud. I pulled my car up to the abandoned park. Where I confessed my love. Where we had our first kiss. Where we made memories. I smiled and let out a sigh.

"Let's do this, Chilled." I whispered to myself. I hopped out of the car with the box in my front, left pocket. I saw Ze standing and smiling at me.

"Hi, love." Ze greeted. I smiled and laughed nervously.

"Hello, babe."

"Are you alright? Did something happen at work? You look nervous." He asked.

"No. I am fine. Let's go to the house where we broke the sofa." I yelled and dragged him with me. He giggled.

"Okay!" We traveled to the house I put my hand on my left pocket. Still there. Ze let go and traveled to the broken sofa and sat on it.

"This is so nostalgic." He sighed, happily. I breathed. I grabbed the box and hid it in the inside of my hand, balling my hand in a fist.

"Ze. Steven. I have never had more love for someone than you. My heart beats so fast even if we hold hands, or kiss each other's cheeks." I walked toward him. He seemed a little confused.

"I love you so much that words can't explain. You have changed the world for me. Open my eyes and loved me back. So..." I got on one knee when I was in front of him.

"So...Ze, Steven, my love, will you marry me?" I asked. I open the box to reveal the ring. His hand covered his mouth and he had tears falling down his cheeks.

"Yes. Yes I will." He jumped on me and hugged me. I smiled and slide the ring in his finger.

"You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Me, too."

Then we pulled each other into a passionate kiss. This is the start of something beautiful.

~There. The end. Thank you so much for reading. This has been a fun time. See ya next time. :)~