Chapter Nineteen

Ze's POV

(At home)

I feel happy for Chilled that he might get a job, but a little sad, too. I am going to be alone in the day again, and even in the night maybe.

"Ze? Is everything okay?" Chilled asked, concerned.

"Nothing." I replied. He stared.

"Are you sure?" He questioned. Hugging me and kissing my cheeks.

"Yes..." I traveled off. He continued to kiss my face.

"Really? You don't sound it." He stopped and stared at me. I sigh.

"No..." I blankly said. He hugged me.

"You can tell me anything." He said reassuring me.

"Well. I feel like I will be alone at home. You could find someone better then me." I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. Chilled pulled me into a passionate kiss. Chilled stared at me lovely.

"I would never leave you. I love you. And you can come down to the restaurant. The guys are really good friends to you. Plus I am pretty sure you can bring work there, too. Ze I promise your not alone. I love you." He pulled me into another passionate kiss.

"Prove it." I stated and continued to kiss him.

"Okay." He smirked and picked me up and traveled to our room.

I really do love this man.

~I really love writing this, but as they say all good things come to an end. So tomorrow is the last chapter. Thanks for reading,~