Chapter Eighteen

Chilled's POV

"Um, yes I will have your pasta with a glass of wine." Ze giggled.

"Me, too." We gave our menus and waited.

"So now that I told you about my family, how is your family?"

"Well, I have a sister. We surprisingly get along well. My family is more of a laid back type. My family doesn't like that I haven't really dated for more than a week." He giggled.

"But they pushed that aside and let me be happy. I went to collage and majored in science more then anything, plus I loved to build so that is the career I chose. I moved out and into my own place. I was alone for a long while. I was happy when you came along and stayed. I didn't have to be alone anymore." He smiled. I smiled as well. In a minute our food came.

"Here is your food." I thanked him and smiled. I was eating so fast because it tasted so good.

"Slow down. You'll choke." Ze commented.

"I am sorry, Ze." I laughed.

"This taste good. I need to complement the chief." I said.

"Well, The Chiefs are Flavio and Feliciano. The waiters are Lovino and Luicano." I nodded.

"I should complement them all then." I commented. Ze nodded and we continued to eat and drink. In an hour the place started to get busy. We finished it off with a drink of water and got up.

"Hey, I got the check." Ze joked.

"One day. I will be able to pay for this." I promised. He smiled and got closer to me and snuggled into my chest.

"Oh! How was the meal?" Felicano asked.

"Awesome as always." Ze commented.

"Yes. It tasted lovely. I want to say thanks to everyone for such lovely service." I complimented.

"Thank you! I will tell them all, but I seem to have run into trouble. I need more workers. The days have gotten busy. Do you know anyone who needs a job?" He asked.

"Yes. I need one a job. Would you guys train me?" I asked.

"Of course. Now please fill this out and give it to us tomorrow if you can." I nodded and thanked him. We left and got in the car.

This is going to be a good day.