Chapter Eight

Chilled's POV

I leaned in. His face flushed, but his eyes were closed. His lips pushed out. I was about to close the gap, when I heard cracking. The sofa collapsed and we fell to the floor with a bang. I was on top of him. His face full red with his eyes wide open with my lips on his. Our lips crashed a little to hard then I wanted it. I pulled away.

"Sorry... I hope you don't hate......" My sentence cut off by his lips. I held the kiss for which felt like hours, but was really just a moment.

"Chilled?" His voice rang in my ears.

"Yeah."

"Do you like me, or..." His question traveled off.

"Like you!" He tensed up a scared look on his face.

"Like you!" I repeated with a laugh. His eyes started to water a bit.

"I fucking love you." I screamed his eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, Really! I never believed in true love till I meet you! I was scared for so long to love. I know it has only been two days, but dude, I fucking love you!" I shouted happily. My eyes filled with tears as well.

"I love you, too!" He cried holding me in an embrace. My lips pushed into his again. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Then we stood up.

"Hey, turn sideways for me."

"Okay." He agreed and did it. Soon I picked him up bridal style.

"Hey! You tricked me! He playful screamed. His face in a cute pout.

"Nope. You did it on your own." I said in a sing song voice. He still had the pout as we walked towards the car.

~Wow. That was the cutest thing I ever written. XD. Thanks for reading.~

~P.S. This is not the end. XD~