Chapter Three

The night soon ended. Ze's back hurt from sleeping on the couch. He wouldn't admit it, but he kind of regret giving up his bed. He notice it was 8:30.Chilled is most likely still asleep. Ze strolled into the kitchen. He was not prepared for the sight he saw. Chilled was in his boxers and cooking breakfast.

"Chilled?" Ze questioned. Chilled jumped. Ze didn't make a noise walking in the kitchen, so it startled Chilled when the quiet was broken.

"Yeah, Ze." Chilled laughed at himself for jumping.

"What are you doing?" Ze asked, confused by how he just can wear boxers in someone's house, that has only known for a day.

"Well, you see I wanted to make you breakfast since you took the couch." He answered.

"Why in your boxers?" Ze asked, wanting to know. Chilled started to blush.

"Well it got hot in your room so I took them off. I kind of forgot to put them back on." He smiled awkwardly. Ze nodded a.nd sat down at the table.

"Is pancakes good enough?" He asked turning his head around to face Ze.

"Yeah! Pancakes are good!" I answered him.

"Bacon?"

Ze's POV

I shook my head. I was vegetarian.

"No thank you. I really don't like bacon." I cringed waiting for him to get the defensive and say 'How can you not like bacon?!'

 But instead I got:"Okay. I understand. I don't like it either." We might just be able to get along a little bit more now. Chilled continued to cook. Soon they were done in ten minutes. One on a plate in two minutes, and covered in butter and syrup in a minute. Chilled handed me a knife and fork. He also made himself a plate and sat himself across from me. I cut off a piece and ate the piece. It was delicious. My mouth watered. I just wanted to stuff my face with it. I must look like a pig eating so fast.

"Slow down. I don't want you to choke." I stared at him, blushing.

"It just taste so good! You're a good cook!" I smiled. Chilled blush at the compliment. We soon finished.

"Hey, I can wash the dishes." I offered.

"Nope. I got it." Chilled had already had my plate, fork, and knife.

"I will be back." I told Chilled. He just nodded and continued washing the plates. I walked in my living, and up stairs. I went into my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt for Chilled. And I pick my favorite shirt and pants. I walked backed down the stairs. Chilled was sitting waiting for me.

"Here." I handed him the change of clothes.

"My shower is down that way."

 "Okay. Yeah. I kind of need a shower." He gave a small laugh. That made my heart skip a beat. I was blushing. 'Why did that make me....'