21: Act Right

Daijah
"She's pretty." I smiled at Detrick as he showed me the picture of his girlfriend.
"Thanks." He smirked.
"I've got to be at a doctors appointment soon so..."
"Ight." he hugged me then left out. I undressed and got in the shower then put on some joggers and a big tee.
"Hey mommy." Lyric greeted me as she, Ariya, and Capo met me at the clinic.
"Hey baby girl." I ruffled her curls and waved at Ariya.
"Hey." Capo spoke and I nodded. We waited until the doctor called me while Lyric and Ariya did whatever.
"You ready?"
"To give birth?"
"Yes."
"No."
"Why?" He smirked.
"You let yo Dick rip open to your asshole and see if your ready to do it a second time." He grabbed his part and winced.
"Daijah." The nurse and we all went to the back.
"The doctor will be with you in a second." The lady spoke after she finished her job.
"Ariya how old are you?"
"Six." She smiled.
"Cam how's Leeyah?"
"She's good. She graduates in 2 weeks, you coming?"
"Of course." I scrolled through my Instagram before I got a notification. It was a picture of me now, smiling at Ariya and Lyric. I liked it before looking at Capo.
"Fucking creep." I joked.
"Whatever." He said before the doctor came in.
"Hello Ms. Daijah, how are you?"
"Ready to get this over with." The doctor chuckled before putting on gloves. He looked at me angrily as I thought about last time I spoke to him.

"I don't want you." I spoke defensively as he stepped closer.
"Ok then." He was angry but he took it.
"Back up." I pushed him slightly.
"Why don't you want me?"
"Cause I don't know you. You seem over protective and I have two kids, goodbye." I started to walk off but he grabbed my arm.
"Get off me." I sprayed the mace in his eyes.
"Damn, stupid bitch." He rubbed his eyes.
"Ya momma." I spat before getting in my car.

"Today we can find out the gender of thebaby gender." He applied the gel and started the process.
"So, there's the feet, the head, and a male gentile." I smiled as I thought about the names and how handsome my lil boy would be.
"Congratulations. Don't forget to fill your vitamins and take the prescription."
"I won't. Thank you." I half smiled as he helped me down.
"Yes, a lil me." Capo said as we walked to the elevator.
"Yea, unfortunately."
"Whatever." He chuckled and we waited.
"YAll go get in the car." He handed them the keys and I shifted my weight to one hip.
"Yes?"
"The other day in the hospital, you made me feel bad for how I've been treating you. I didn't know that you felt that way. I know that I lead you on then fuck up, but its because I don't know what you want to do. I can't tell if you want me or not. You know women confuse me. But tell me right now what you want and I'll give it to you."
"Two hundred dollars and some Chick-fil-a." He dug in his pocket and got the money.
"Lets go."
"Oh and..." I turned him to face me before kissing him.
"That's what I want. Except all the time. If you want that too, you better act like it."
"I gotchu. You coming to get Lyric?"
"I've got to handle some business first."
"Alright. Here, go get Chick-fil-a." He handed me another 15 dollars.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Yeah yeah." He got in the car and so did I before heading to Anthony's house.