16: Untrustworthy

Day POV
I sat with a pregnant Ceasia as we talked about the pros and cons of being pregnant.
"We need lives." She laughed as she rubbed her stomach.
"Girl, the life i do have, I'm running away from it."
"How's Capo and that case with Yvonna or whatever that bitch name is?"
"Lets just say that, she's the one who's being looked for by the police."
"Girl, Y'all are dangerous."
"I know. I know." I batted my eyes as she rolled hers.
I looked down at my phone to see Anthony's name and picture pop up on my screen.
"Hold on." I excused myself and went into the kitchen.
"Hey." I cheesed.
"Hey, where you at?"
"I'm out with my friend. You at my house?v
"No, but I am on my way."
"I'll meet you there in a few. If I'm not there when you get there, that passcode to the garage is 0131."
"Ight." I tucked my lips as I placed my phone on the counter. He is in for quite a surprise.
"Girl."
"Yeah, I've gotta go."
"Yeah, Andre just called."
"Ight bish."
"Bye." We hugged and I jumped into my red Land Rover. I pulled up and his deep purple cameo was parked in the back.
"Oh shit." He chuckled as he looked at my stomach.
"It was-"
"Don't even explain. I don't even care. I brought you Wing Stop."
"Thank you." I hugged him and he kissed my cheek.
"Where's my girl?"
"She's with her dad."
"Come on." He grabbed my hand and drug me out to his car.
"Where are we going?"
"Look at your nails." I looked down to see the nail polished chipped and my cuticles looked horrifying.
"Ant, I need to-"
"That shit can wait." He cranked the car.
"Thank you."
"No problem." He kissed my cheek as he sped down the street.
We pulled up to the nail salon and he opened the door for me, gripping my ass.
"Stop." I laughed.
"So, how's your mom?" He asked as the lady started to soak my feet.
"She's very depressed."
"Have you been to check up on her?"
"No, but I talked to her the other day.v He glared at me as she rubbed the lotion on my legs.
"Speak your mind."
"How far along are you?"
"22 weeks."
"Just say 5 months nigga." I laughed as he messed with his phone. I sat back and relaxed before I was startled by my phone ringing.
"Yes?"
"Mommy."
"Yes baby?"
"Uncle Detrick came to get me."
"What? When?!"
"We're in the car."
"Let me talk to him!" I heard shuffling before he answered.
"Where are you taking my daughter?"
"To my house. She'll be fine. My nieces are there."
"D, I swear to God if you-"
"And I promised that if I fuck up that you can fuck me up. Im not going to do anything."
"Text me your address."
"Ight." he hung up and I tapped my fingers, anxiously waiting for the text and my nails to dry.
"Take me to this address." I passed Anthony my phone and he put it in the GPS. I rushed to the door in the flip flops and everything. I could hear screams after I knocked. I rung the doorbell like crazy as my eyes started to water.
"Chill." Anthony tried to calm me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"No." I opened the door and the tears came.