18: Exposed

Please excuse mistakes.
Daijah POV
"Mommy, what happened?"
"I'm just dehydrated. That's all." Capo smirked as if he knew something I didn't.
"What's so fuckin' funny about my momma sittin' up in a hospital bed?!" I stepped to him and Anthony held my arm.
"Yo chill with that shit."
"I'm not chillin' about a motherfuckin' thing! Why you here anyway?!"
"She's my mother too. Calm down."
"Stop tellin' me what to do."
"Daijah, don't yell at him. He's right. He has a reason to act like he is."
"What are you talkin' about mommy?"
"You know that I love you and I'm sorry for all that I put you through. The doc- the doctor said I have leukemia."
"Why didn't you tell me?" The tears burned my eyes.
"You have a busy life and I don't want you to worry about me."
"Your my mother. I'm supposed to.v
"You go on." I wiped my tears as the slowly slid down my cheeks.
"But mo-"
"Go Daijah." He voice was hoarse and she was paler than usual. I kissed her forehead and left out.
I got into the car and composed myself before Anthony drove to Black's house. I knocked and waited about 2 minutes before he answered.
"Hey Uncle Black." Lyric spoke.
"Hey baby. Go upstairs and play with Brenasia." Brenasia was my niece Jordan had before he died. Black took her in financially and it's really helping his girlfriend.
"So wassup Latina?"
"Latina?"
"Yeah. Fertile ass."
"Only 2. Shush."
"Yeah yeah. How ya hangin'?"
"I'm okay. You know moms in the hospital."
"Yeah but you know."
"Yeah." Black would never step foot into another hospital. I'll never forget the look in his eyes when his dad died.
"How far along are you?"
"5 months."
"Damn. Fuck he put in you? Triplets?" He poked at my stomach that was fairly big to be 5 months.
"It's only one. I checked."
"Yeah. You gonna go see Brenasia?"
"Yeah." struggled off the couch and up the stairs.
"Auntie Day!" She ran up to me with a smile plastered across her face.
"Hey baby." I looked around the room as she went back to dance in the mirror with Lyric. I grabbed my phone out my purse and answered for Capo.
"Yes?"
"Um, I need you to come over real quick. I gotta show you something."
"Um. Okay." I said uneasy before hanging up. I did need to go considering I had someone waiting in the car.
"Come on Lyric."
"Bye baby."
"Bye bye." She played on her phone and I shut the door and wobbled down the stairs.
"Black. I'm leaving!"
"Ight. Tell ole boy I said wassup." We got in the car and I told Anthony to take me to Capo's house. I knocked and waited until he opened the door.
"So, what you wanna show me?"
"Lyric, say hey to your sister." He closed he door and a little girl stood there around the age of 5 or 6.

There will be a part 2 of this.
A lot of drama is about to pop off. Its about to go down.