conversations at 2am & feels

A S H T O N

"this looks so badass," Michael spoke, looking at the tree house in awe.

"it does! hey, I have an idea," Austin said, all of us looking at him. "we should spend the night here. I know we still have to add some stuff, but two people can go get blankets and stuff, two can get food, and so on. you get where i'm going with this?"

"no."

"shut up, alex."

"i understand it. whose staying here?" I asked, looking at the group.

"i vote Austin and luke," dani said, shrugging.

"okay, Austin and I will stay," luke agreed, nodding his head.

"alex and I will get food!" calum shouted, alex high fiving him. I kind of actually trust them with getting the food.

"dani and I will get blankets and pillows and shit," I said, looking at dani for approval. she nodded.

"wait, shouldn't we change as well?"

"yeah."

"matthew and I can go charge everyone's phone," mikey said.

"that's actually a good idea."

"okay let's go!"

-

"okay, so how should we do this?" I asked, as we got into the car.

"um, let's see. let's just raid everyone's house," dani shrugged. "it works."

"true, true."

-

"okay, so we have more than enough blankets and pillows," I said, looking in the back seat. there were piles of blankets. we probably had at least twenty. and we also had tons of pillows. "anything else?"

"no, I think we're good. let's go back now."

-

"I'M COLD," alex shouted, walking into the treehouse. it was 2 am. and yeah it was pretty cold.

"here," I bluntly replied, throwing a blanket at her. it hit her in the face.

dani laughed, stopping when alex shot her a glare.

"GUYS, LET'S BE BEST FRIEND GOALS AND HAVE A REALLY DEEP CONVERSATION!" Michael shouted, running into the tree house with Michael.

once everyone had agreed and were sitting in the tree house, we started our 'feels' conversation.

"where do you guys see yourselves ten years from now?"

"YA REALLY WANNA KNOW? ASLEEP MAN, I'M TIRED," alex shouted, causing luke to laugh and pull her into his chest. aw.

"i don't know where, actually. probably eating pizza in my basement while playing video games. hopefully with you guys," matthew shrugged.

"pizza sounds nice," luke spoke, all of us agreeing.

"i see myself with ten thousand dogs," dani spoke, nodding her head. "yeah, that sounds nice."

"not even with me?" I asked, pouting.

"no you'll be there too," dani smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"i see myself yelling at a bush ten years from now," calum bluntly informed us all.

"at least you're honest," I shrugged. "i see myself, hm. where do I see myself? probably with dani. and of course you guys."

"AWWWW," Michael and matthew shouted.

"well if i'm being honest I see myself with you guys, ya know living a normal life," Austin smiled.

"so you wanna live a normal life, but you wanna be with us too?" luke said. "i don't think that's possible, mate."

"true af," Michael laughed. "i see myself eating pizza."

"i see myself with you guys, to be honest. I feel like we're all saying the same thing," luke said, shrugging his shoulders.

"cause we all are. is alex asleep? she never falls asleep this early," dani spoke, surprised.

"maybe because i'm cuddling her," luke shrugged.

"lalex is goals af," Michael said.

"um no, dashton is," matthew spoke.

"TRUE."

-

FINALLY AN UPDATE.

im in school lmao

the treehouse is that pic ok

ily dani

-yo girl bailey