burning stuff down

L U K E

"are you sure you know where you're going?" I shouted at alex over the music. damn, this girl listens to music loudly.

"yes, we used to always come here when we were younger," alex answered, turning the music down.

"as long as we don't get lost."

"oh we probably will. I got lost multiple times riding my bike here."

"well that's great."

alex shrugged, turning the music back up. after a while, we were in the middle of no where. "great, are we lost?"

"nope, this is exactly where it's at. I gave ashton directions already. we have an hour to get this set up. LET'S DO THIS," alex smiled, running out of the car. oh lord.

I followed her until we got to a treehouse. "glad this is still here," she spoke, climbing up the ladder. "you coming?"

sighing, I climbed up the ladder. "please don't break, please don't break," I mumbled under my breath.

"great," alex groaned. "i left all the stuff in the car."

-

an hour later we had finally finished. surprisingly. alex almost fell out of the treehouse multiple times, and we dropped a lot of supplies we needed. it was a messy hour, but we got it done.

"we're finally done! and just in time."

-

A S H T O N

"okay, okay we're here," I told dani, waving at luke and alex. I took the bandana off her eyes and waited for her reaction.

"OH MY GOD ALEX I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU," she yelled. I wasn't excepting that.

"WHAT'D I DO?" alex screamed back, hiding behind luke.

I looked up and saw the treehouse was on fire. oh my god.

"TURN AROUND."

alex turned around. "it's going down...for real. but no seriously someone call the fire department."

"i'm so going to strangle you later," dani seethed, pulling out her phone.

"please don't," alex stammered.

alex slid behind luke even more as if luke was her shield. I mean, I would be scared if I was her.

luke turned around, starting a conversation with alex. probably about how he wasn't going to let dani strangle her.

dani walked back over, sighing. "they're on their way. I can't believe she set this on fire."

"i'm sure she didn't mean to."

"so many memories."

"hey, we can always make new memories."

dani smiled. "yeah, I guess so."

luke and alex walked over, alex still hiding behind luke. "so, um. I think we're gonna go."

"okay, see you guys later, I guess."

"sorry for ruining your date and burning down the tree house."

"it's all good."

-

dani scared me in this chapter tbh

but lalex burned down a tree house good job guys!!

-yo girl bailey